Big Brother 14 | Page 74 | The Popjustice Forum

Big Brother 14

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by idratherjack, May 29, 2013.

1. This is why Big Brother sucks, its always the 'nice' winner and not the 'entertaining' housemates who win. I didn't bother to watch this series though so can't really comment.

2. Once again the best finishes third place.

3. SBK

SBK

hahaha Brilliant.

Dan, Callum and Hazel were blates hoping it lands in Simon Cowell's inbox. Taking it seriously.

There should have been a Jackie Travers choreographed dance scene at the end.

But the gays and keyboard warriors of digital spy don't normally vote, they just start facebook campaigns.

4. Oh my God that video! Jackie looks like an old drag queen!

5. Aapparently Gina's getting one of those Big Brother 'makeovers' on Saturday. Considering all they did with Wolfy was put on a bit of lippy and some eyeliner, I don't think it'll be too drastic.

6. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

If I ever go into the BB house I'll play up my joint problems and get the sympathy vote. Plus I'm from Wales so an entire country would back me by default. They always do, even when the housemate in question is shit.

7. SBK

SBK

The housemates this year seem to be spending so much time together, 3 nights in a row they're out on the town.

8. Not rumours that Dan left his boyfriend for Rylan.

9. SBK

SBK

Oh my god! NO! They'd be insufferable as a couple. I'd imagine they'll try and be like the gay Katie Price and Peter Andre.

10. Dan's boyfriend was a real hottie to! here are the (since deleted) tweets:

Matt Parker ‏@matthewpparker 20h
    @annavr46anna I've tried! The fames gone to his head! Not the same since he come out! (

Matt Parker ‏@matthewpparker 20h
    I'm such a mug!!!

Matt Parker ‏@matthewpparker 19h
    @OverwhelmedArt yea hasn't got the time for me! He will soon realise when this is all over!

Matt Parker ‏@matthewpparker 19h
    @naomi_1 I know I feel like a prat for doing that! I can't believe his treated me like this! All for 5 minutes on fame!

11. Matt's definitely the more attractive one. If it's true I have no idea what Dan's thinking!

I also love that Dexter follows him...

Oh God, I'm just trying to imagine the endorsement opportunities now. Toothpaste?

Last edited: Aug 22, 2013
  12. SBK

SBK

Dexter is probably circling like a vulture with a shoulder for him to cry on...

13. Wow, I feel so sorry for his boyfriend he was so lovely and supportive!

14. Dan seems really delusional about the level of fame he will get from being on Big Brother. I'm struggling to remember the last time anyone had a media career out of it - Josie with her weight loss? Since it moved to Channel 5 even Heat doesn't bother with them anymore.

(Having said that, when is he getting his kit off for Attitude?)

15. I give it a month.

Also, I just stumbled across Gina's blog. If she is a fake, she's a bloody dedicated one.

16. I miss watching Gina on TV already.

17. Do you reckon she'll get some kind of reality TV deal? I'd settle for a web series.

18. SBK

SBK

19. KAG

KAG

I'm surprised the paparazzi are even taking pictures of them.

As for Dexter and Charlie, YUCK! I wonder how Jackie feels.

20. That photo of Gina.... Iconic.

I think they've all probably got as long as the celeb version lasts before it all ends though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.