Big Brother 15 UK | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

Big Brother 15 UK

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by _hazzie_, May 23, 2014.

1. I wonder which male will be carrying the biggest D. It's all that I really look out for in the intro show since you can guarantee one of the guys will be bragging about it in their intro vid.

2. I always hate the first week. Everything is so fake and superficial. It's not until later on when everything is turned upside down.

3. K94

K94

Best diary room chair ever!

4. I'm not a huge fan of the first week either. I initially hate most of them, you don't know who anyone is and there's always some loudmouth attention seeking Kitten, Alexandra or Sallie Axl-type dominating proceedings. I prefer it by about week 4 when you've worked out who's who, who you like and dislike and the really awful people have been evicted.

I hope we get a hottie!

5. I quite enjoyed Alexandra making everyone's lives a mistery in the first few weeks of BB9, she was humorous even if it wasn't intentional.

6. This will be my first attempt to follow the regular Big Brother, I've followed the celebrity one for 3 years but I'm gonna try the regular one this year.

7. SBK

SBK

They're promoting an "almighty twist" ... I hate when they do this, it never is as huge as they make out. Housemates expect them.

One year they're should go back to basics, BB1/2/3 style. It'd be interesting to see how people react when they're conditioned to expect twists.

8. K94

K94

Maybe...someone's going into a secret room!!

9. Half an hour! They've release close-ups on some housemates... Someone has a terrible manicure...

10. SBK

SBK

Or a mole? Maybe a secret task for one housemate!?

11. Emma looks next-level stunning.

Queen Gina has returned to her natural habitat.

12. Yes Queen Gina!

13. K94

K94

First one in, first one out.

14. K94

K94

Bloody hell - this guy has been on Shipwrecked, X Factor and now this.

15. She has potential!

A fellow lamb!

16. As unlikeable as this Tamara seems 'I think I am better than everyone else' and 'I manipulate situations to make people think my ideas are their own ideas' are two sentences that I've definitely uttered before in my life.

17. SBK

SBK

Rylan did tweet that a lot of the housemates had been on the cusp of fame before.

I hope they know what they're doing if they fill it full of wannabes.

18. Surely the majority of people auditioning are wannabes nowadays anyway.

I've had to stop watching. My TV has broken, my parents are watching Corrie and my brother has friends round. I'll catch up soon.

19. SBK

SBK

I knew they'd be doing head of house and giving one person the power.

20. K94

K94

Who did she bang?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.