Big Brother 15 UK | Page 3 | The Popjustice Forum

Big Brother 15 UK

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by _hazzie_, May 23, 2014.

1. Who's this girl had a sex scandal with?!

2. SBK

SBK

Well, you're probably right.

I'm sure there were plenty of them though that hadn't already done rounds of reality tv before.

3. SBK

SBK

Wayne Rooney wasn't it?

4. Laughing my ass off at the two girls wearing similar dresses, they look like piano keys stood next to each other!

5. K94

K94

He gives me Benedict Garrett teas but more annoying and less hot.

6. Oh dear. She's going to be traumatised in there. I can imagine her being hated.

7. He passed the 'IQ test'?

8. Winston is Kurtis the mute barman from EastEnders!

9. SBK

SBK

Apparently Winston was a "true gentleman" on ITV2s Girlfriends, and has transformed into Essex wideboy.... Haha they might as well cast actors.

10. K94

K94

The only question was probably 'spell IQ'.

This is basically Celebrity Big Brother - Helen could have easily made the celebrity version.

11. K94

K94

Matthew having a girlfriend though - waiT.

12. As we all know though, how many people live up to their VTs or entrances. Give them a few weeks and anybody acting will fall.

13. Exactly.

I don't understand why they feel they need people who are 'borderline' famous. They didn't do it last year and it worked out really well.

Also, does anyone else feel this appears to be doubling up as the Apprentice? Who's coming in next? Margaret?

14. K94

K94

Haha I was about to post this. I don't know if this will work or not (obviously I'll still be watching to the end).

15. Yeah the Power Trip theme has just equalled young people with big jobs... Kimberley is my favourite so far. I want some normal people though!

16. Did you hear what Emma said? "We'll be back after the break with more celebrity razzmatazz." I'm confused???

Helen is obviously not a celebrity - but she would easily qualify for the 'celebrities' they put into the celebrity version. Various reality stars and even Sharon Rickman's barman. This is... strange.

17. None of these people are making me want to watch. The only reason I ended watching the last year (after not being drawn in for about 6 years) was due to the diverse range of interesting and relatively normal people they wheeled out on launch night. Very disappointed.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2014
  18. Matthew will so totally leave voluntarily. He looked petrified.

19. Gotta say this is the first time I can remember being properly disappointed on a launch night.

20. Pauline to win, more interesting that all the others combined!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.