Big Brother 15 UK | Page 73 | The Popjustice Forum

Big Brother 15 UK

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by _hazzie_, May 23, 2014.

1. Love how Emma was trying to be as nice as possible trying to basically say Helen didn't deserve it.

2. What is this Luisa segment on BOTS? Mess.

3. Any anti-Helen housemates have conveniently been placed back in the house with Luisa.

4. That last week was ridiculous in terms of manipulation, the secret room for Helen, her friends all coming back...

But it's been aimed for a Helen win since day dot, Helen has her own show coming up soon.

5. Loved Jale "trying to find Ash's personality!"

6. Emma has clearly hated this series.

After all the criticism I there will be a conscious effort to make a 'fun' series next year.

7. Kim's living with Steven in his parent's house?! CRINGE.

8. They really need to shake things up next series I think, I stand by my Lockdown idea, no outside interaction, evictions from the studio so no chants, the amount of interference this year really was stupid. The chants just are annoying now and feel so pointless, remember how much of a punch Get Grace Out! packed.

9. Luisa is very attractive, I would. *blush*

Awww, Ashleigh and Christopher. Love em.

10. I'd love them to completely adopt the American interpretation of BB. The public vote just feels stale now.

11. I anticipate loads of Sunday Papers 'I REGRET NOTHING' 'THEY DESERVED THE WAY I SPOKE TO THEM' 'I HATE PEOPLE WITH NO PERSONALITIES'.

12. What's the deal with Matthew being cut off? What am I missing?

13. K94

K94

They probably knew he was going to drag Helen for absolute filth. Probably also the reason why the housemates aren't sitting in the studio this time.

14. SBK

SBK

Because he's been so outspoken since being evicted, about Helen, about the producers...

15. An attempted running joke.

16. K94

K94

Toya, on twitter, is not reacting well to Luisa's shade earlier about her presenting.

17. Toya's weave tonight was amazing.

18. Oh I just thought it was to do with Luisa and Matthew not getting along.

19. It baffles me that people have paid money to vote and give Helen £100,000

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.