Big Brother 15 UK | Page 75 | The Popjustice Forum

Big Brother 15 UK

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by _hazzie_, May 23, 2014.

1. It's odd that I actually am missing that little group of housemates being on my TV.

2. Danielle, Matthew and Toya are going in on Twitter about Helen!, can't blame them really.

3. SBK

SBK

Helen is hilarious "Im not a bully"

*tweets abuse at other ex housemates*

Yeah, real nice there Helly Woo Woo..

4. Have people seen the statement Big Brother has given about Helen winning with votes of the final night included? There must have been a lot of complaints for them to do that.

5. K94

K94

I'm not sure how Helen managed to close that gap so quickly though.

6. I wonder if a winner has ever won in that final hour before? Maybe Rachel Rice?

7. This just pisses me off even more.

8. It doesn't make much sense does it? The only thing I can think of is a huge anti-Ashleigh vote during the final of Ash and Pav and Helen fans. Oh well just one of those times where we are once again reminded that the UK is full of nutters

9. I wish Pav won, he had a lot to give in the house but he couldn't because Chris was bullying him

10. K94

K94

I did feel for Pav at first but, on top of being boring as shit, he became Helen and Ash's lapdog and just looked stupid and desperate.

11. Yeah, I agree. But it looks to me that he had no choice. Ashleigh and Chris were just constantly slagging him off and him and Christopher didn't seem to have much in common where as Ash and Helen were like the "banter" type of people who Pav thought he could fit in with.

12. SBK

SBK

Steverley have got engaged.

Desperately wringing out the dregs of their 15 mins of fame...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.