Big Brother Canada (S12)

This season has been somewhat frustrating. I did like Kuzie at first but as the season has progressed, I think she is a poor sport when things do not go her way in the game. Of course no where near how Zach and Ty have acted.

Last night was one of the best Big Brother episodes I've ever watched of any format. Honestly, it was one of my favourite TV moments in recent memory, to be honest. Neda getting booted 20 minutes after her immunity ended literally obliterated me. I mean... what wasn't perfect? As soon as Jackie got the veto - as much as I dislike her - I was pacing around my living room with my glass of wine held so tightly I'm surprised it didn't burst. The second Neda saw Ika and Sindy talking it became the best BB ever.... kudos to Sindy for behind behind two of the biggest BBCAN blindsides ever (remember when she voted against Jordan, the pawn, back in S3?).

Neda proved exactly why she needed to be evicted - rather than focusing on a game angle, she immediately got catty and started saying how Ika talked shit about Sindy, then began mocking Ika... well, Neda, in the words of your own awful Ika impression, 'GURL BYE!'. I love how Canada went wild when they announced that her immunity was up, when she went on the block, and every time a vote was cast against her. Also, that she got booed when trying to shit-talk Ika.

Now Dillon is HOH, though, so Demestres and Ika will be in a tough spot. It'd be a bit hilarious if Ika has to join Neda in jury next, but I really hope she sticks around for a while.
Sorry to quote your almost seven year old post, but this episode should be taught in history classes. I often pull up the montage of that evening to watch when I’m feeling down.

Arisa: “You can, and you will!”

Plus the UNBRIDLED GLEE of the audience!

Last edited:
Sorry to quote your almost seven year old post, but this episode should be taught in history classes. I often pull up the montage of that evening to watch when I’m feeling down.

Arisa: “You can, and you will!”

Plus the UNBRIDLED GLEE of the audience!

Never apologize for making me relive this! One of my favorite reality TV nights of all time. I go back and watch the clips... more than I'd like to admit.

I PROMISE YOU ARE GOING HOME!!!!

I wish they'd give us a proper All Star season with Ika, Dem, Kevin, Neda, Jon, Spicy V, Dane, Paras, Cass, Brittnee, etc.

This season is giving so far, isn’t it? Except Dinis totally blundered by not using the veto. I hope this season doesn’t turn into some sort of race wars which it seems to be gearing up to be. That is such a tired and played out narrative. I also hope this team theme doesn’t last for much longer. After the success of last season I’m surprised they felt it necessary to bring back veterans. Anthony’s inflated ego is sucking the air out of this season.

This season is giving so far, isn’t it? Except Dinis totally blundered by not using the veto. I hope this season doesn’t turn into some sort of race wars which it seems to be gearing up to be. That is such a tired and played out narrative. I also hope this team theme doesn’t last for much longer. After the success of last season I’m surprised they felt it necessary to bring back veterans. Anthony’s inflated ego is sucking the air out of this season.
Yeah, it's definitely off to a fun start. It feels like the newbies are all ready to game, and there are definitely some strong personalities. I wish they'd done a full split of newbies/all-stars, though... adding in only Anthony and Spicy V (who I adore!) just feels a bit random, and they deserve to be part of a proper all-star group. I'm just worried about Anthony maintaining control for way too long, even over V. I hope that doesn't happen.

Someone needs to get Anthony the hell out of that house ASAP.
Any excitement I had at the beginning of this season has dwindled into a simmering hatred for Anthony and Victoria. Their veteran status has gotten to their heads and production is only fanning the flames. There's not much that can save this cast of sheeple and the two wolves that are leading the pack.

Any excitement I had at the beginning of this season has dwindled into a simmering hatred for Anthony and Victoria. Their veteran status has gotten to their heads and production is only fanning the flames. There's not much that can save this cast of sheeple and the two wolves that are leading the pack.
I feel like Bayleigh knows Anthony has to go, but she's sort of on an island. I'm honestly most frustrated with Vic still trusting him, but I understand why she went in feeling like her best bet was to stick with the other vet. But this is exactly the problem with throwing in only 2 all-stars. It just leads to a super weird dynamic.

This season hasn’t recovered since my last assessment. It’s gone exactly as I expected. Casting people like Todd and Tola does a huge disservice to this show. They are essentially goats who do the bidding of the more persuasive personalities. I will never understand casting’s M.O. for selecting these types of people over actual fans who understand the game and are willing to play. Certainly there’s no shortage of them.

This season hasn’t recovered since my last assessment. It’s gone exactly as I expected. Casting people like Todd and Tola does a huge disservice to this show. They are essentially goats who do the bidding of the more persuasive personalities. I will never understand casting’s M.O. for selecting these types of people over actual fans who understand the game and are willing to play. Certainly there’s no shortage of them.
At this point I’m just praying for Anthony to get out at like 3rd or 4th place. Also *so* glad we have had Bayleigh, one of the only shining lights on this dumpster fire of a season.

We have been hate watching from the beginning of the season and can’t wait for it to be over. We never liked Anthony on his season and let out a big groan when we found out he was on it. He has somehow become even more unbearable. We were excited with Spicy V but the minute we saw her team up with Anthony was disappointing and her ego getting bigger and bigger each episode has been tiring. After how she broke that glass (which was ridiculous), they should have kicked her out and not given her the opportunity to be voted out. At this point we could only hope that Todd or Bayleigh win, but honestly the way everyone let Anthony just stay there if he won it would be what they deserve for letting him stay in there.

God, Bayleigh winning is a need, not a want at this point. The jury was clearly on her side, so she just needs to make it to F2.
Yeah, she desperately needs to win the final HOH and cut Anthony. I think Lexus and Anthony will both clearly take each other, so she's her own only hope.

The way I SCREAMED when he evicted Lexus and sealed his fate! What an incredibly stupid decision. It'd have been a unanimous vote if he took her! Why would he have thought anyone would vote for her?! She didn't do anything the entire game!

Bayleigh absolutely ate him up with her answers and in her speech. You could tell he knew it was over when he started his speech by grasping for sympathy votes. I'm gagged at him getting humbled at final two for the second time, especially after his ridiculously cocky speeches all season.

Bayleigh is an iconic winner. I'm so happy.

The way I SCREAMED when he evicted Lexus and sealed his fate! What an incredibly stupid decision. It'd have been a unanimous vote if he took her! Why would he have thought anyone would vote for her?! She didn't do anything the entire game!

Bayleigh absolutely ate him up with her answers and in her speech. You could tell he knew it was over when he started his speech by grasping for sympathy votes. I'm gagged at him getting humbled at final two for the second time, especially after his ridiculously cocky speeches all season.

Bayleigh is an iconic winner. I'm so happy.
I’m so, so happy. Bayleigh absolutely slayed the season and makes for an incredibly satisfying winner. The way I leapt up my seat when he evicted Lexus!

I think Anthony was scared of the Hot Chocolate/vote for a black female winner. I low key think Lexus might’ve won against him, to be honest, but it would’ve been closer than it was with Bayleigh for sure.

Honestly, we went through it with Anthony this season, but it made his loss all the sweeter. Bye!