Big Brother / Celebrity Big Brother UK | Page 3227 | The Popjustice Forum

Big Brother / Celebrity Big Brother UK

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by MYCAL, Apr 29, 2015.

1. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

Our Sam the Actress and Laura Carter the Actress will be competing for the same Oscars next year, mark my words.

2. Screaming!

C'MERE

WHAT'S THAT?

WHAT'S THAT?

WHAT'S THAT?

WHAT'S THAT?

3. I love these reminiscent Sam Fox backstories. Articulating why she's competitive while still maintaining her girl done good persona.

biffy77, mcuk, Big Bang and 7 others like this.
  4. [​IMG]

Square, Big Bang, diamondliam and 5 others like this.
  5. I_CANNOT_USE_REAL_WORDS_PROPERLY_ I thought Sam was gonna scalp Nikki just then...instead she talked about football.

6. Sam gawping at Nikki and saying "Right........Listen" I thought she was gonna kick off!

7. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

THERE WAS A GIRL?

THERE WAS A GIRL?

THERE WAS A GIRL?

THERE WAS A GIRL?

THERE WAS A GIRL?

Square, Robsolete, steste and 3 others like this.
  8. Lesley Joseph and Dean Gaffney?!

[​IMG]

9. Queen Samantha for a Bausch & Lomb endorsement deal.

roborovsky likes this.
  10. Sam was the star of this series like Gemna was in January. She has too many funny moments to count!

The sharpie, the fans spawning more fans, Our Sam, a game a marshmellas, she was amazing.

biffy77, roborovsky, Stuart and 2 others like this.
  11. Sam was great but she was no Gemma. A Danniella at best.

12. Yeah as much as I love Sam, she was quite different to Gemma. We need Gemma back for the all stars series but I don't want Sam back as I think she is above it really.

that boy is a monster and MYCAL like this.
  13. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

I notice all the Stephen Bear supporters on Facebook tend to end their comments with "just saying" or "rant over", which leads me to believe they're the type of people who post terrible Minion memes every day, have the school on their profile set as "Hogwarts" and their occupation as "being a full time mummy" or "a right mad bastard".

14. Bear winning is an inevitability and something I've just had to come to terms with. But if the top two ends up being him and Marnie, I will fume. It will be an exact repeat of last series with Scotty T and Steph.

15. I completely agree but I don't think it should be Ricky either. I am rooting for the american housemates!

Femme Aesthetic likes this.
  16. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

Ricky deserves to place higher than Stephen or Marnie, but he doesn't deserve to win. Come on, Team America!

Femme Aesthetic, steste and RHOPJ like this.
  17. We should discount the winner by default and crown the runner up the true one. Maybe on PJ at least. C5 winners are generally always abysmal.

18. Live feed was epic last night. Aubrey dragged Bear the grave! I hope tonight's highlights give it justice.

19. Just reading about it and watching the clips. Fuck she really called him and the producers out. I was reading something on Digital Spy (I know the forum are lunatics but occasionally one mentions something good) that said that Aubrey turned round to Marnie and said, "I forgot you're producing the show". I love Aubrey calling out the producers so much.

20. Bear probably winning is a reflection of #brokenbritain

Femme Aesthetic likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.