Big Brother / Celebrity Big Brother UK | Page 3409 | The Popjustice Forum

Big Brother / Celebrity Big Brother UK

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by MYCAL, Apr 29, 2015.

1. Do you think Rylan will go back in? Apparently many do. At least for an episode.

2. Wait at how easy it is to lip-read this GIF

"Shut your fucking mouth I've had enough of your..." ??

Big Bang, aaronhansome, 2014 and 2 others like this.
  3. When the party's lit but you hate everyone

[​IMG]

When the group chat's popping off but you're trying to sleep

[​IMG]

When your friend's talking about what happened in their dream but you weren't in it

[​IMG]

When you're doubting your commitment to Xenu

[​IMG]

Big Bang, joe_alouder, K94 and 22 others like this.
  4. I think he hinted at it last night on the after show, Emma said if he goes back in she wants to take over the hosting of his show, I bet he will go in for a task or something to do with Speidi.

shadedeflector likes this.
  5. I watched like 5 minutes of the live feed and all I gathered was Nicola had way too much makeup on and Speidi had upset Stacey.

6. I can see Angie becoming Jayne 2.0.

MYCAL and confess85 like this.
  7. I think Rylan will definitely go in for a task, anything to ram him down our throats.
    Not like that you slags.

8. Big Bang, LTG, joe_alouder and 16 others like this.
  9. thanks but painful

10. I keep thinking about this and laughing to myself.

Mikl C, constantino and Square like this.
  11. shadedeflector likes this.
  12. Ray J was "chatting" with Stacy and that's what prompted the "altercation" between her and Whitney.

Whitney used the phrase "I am a cougar" during the argument. Only a queen.

That's what Google and Daily Mail Online told me

13. Yes 1000 times!!!!!

I forgave Jade quickly, Jo eventually and Danielle never (their "punishment" was the exact reverse of their crime - except Jo as she was second in both cases and that's good maths I suppose)

RoffleMayo likes this.
  14. Who the fuck do you think was voting for Darren Day!!!!???

biffy77 and roborovsky like this.
  15. Oh my at Narinder from BB4 BB2 THANK YOU @RoffleMayo stepping up to defend Brian Dowling:

"Nicola McLean needs to stfu about Brian Dowling...she's the only contestant TO DATE that's done the shown for FREE she was that desperate"

Last edited: Jan 4, 2017
    Big Bang, biffy77, K94 and 11 others like this.
  16. I don't like the idea of the all-star/new housemates. Should have kept it as one or the other. Also, some of the choices for all-stars are crap. I want Katie Hopkins, Perez Hilton, Farrah Abraham, Tiffany Pollard...who the fuck cares about Calum Best or Colleen Nolan?

Deleted member 22682 likes this.
  17. BB2! And you call yourself a fan...
    [​IMG]

munro and WowWowWowWow like this.
  18. This isn't really an All Stars series to me. There's potential for it to be good but we'll see. All Stars for me would have to include The GC & Tiffany. The Queens of Celebrity Big Brother basically.

MYCAL and Deleted member 22682 like this.
  19. Get Brandon out!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.