Big Brother / Celebrity Big Brother UK | Page 3463 | The Popjustice Forum

Big Brother / Celebrity Big Brother UK

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by MYCAL, Apr 29, 2015.

1. I kind of feel bad for Lisa. I don't know if she is right in the head but they seem to be exploiting her.

2. And abs I hear.

3. i'm sorry he's like the yin to austin's yang and both bring out the worst in me

[​IMG]

Square and aaronhansome like this.
  4. It's cause he was inside that Kartrashian chick which launched her brand and no one hated Farrah because she had a sex tape. People hated Farrah because she's a rotten human being.

biffy77 and bb0990 like this.
  5. Ddddd improv workshop. This could be good.

Island and that boy is a monster like this.
  6. Who?

7. [​IMG]

that boy is a monster likes this.
  8. Jamie... star of the show... it's just... not... feasible

9. The BOTS panelists so far this series have had no chill and I'm living for it.

10. Catching up on last night.

"Speegels"

Angie is amazing.

biffy77 likes this.
  11. Island

Island Staff Member

Doesn't he have a farm to run?

biffy77 likes this.
  12. What a random but iconic lineup

13. Have we also discussed that Samantha Womack aka Ronnie Mitchell is Angies niece in real life? I love all these connections.

14. Nadia claimed on Loose Women yesterday that she was asked to return and considered it because the amount she was being offered was "crazy" but turned it down because "it was the worst experience of her life".

Can you imagine the forum's reaction if Coleen and Nadia both went in?!

Island and kiokiokio like this.
  15. Am I right in thinking most on here hate Coleen but are in favour of Nadia?

16. I think the general consensus is that Nadia went in planning to be the the hero to Katie Hopkins' villain. Only issue was that Perez went in to do the same thing so she sided with him thinking he would be popular for standing up to Hopkins. When public opinion turned on Perez, it also turned on her (while the opposite happened to Hopkins).

17. I'm still thinking about this

[​IMG]

19. Lauren needs to be in the next All Stars series, 100%. Just not with any medication to hand out this time.

LTG, P'NutButter and kermit_the_frog like this.
  20. I can't find Lauren entertaining after watching that documentary about her.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.