Big Brother / Celebrity Big Brother UK | Page 3930 | The Popjustice Forum

Big Brother / Celebrity Big Brother UK

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by MYCAL, Apr 29, 2015.

1. Girls imagine how much different last night's brutal draggings would've been if there was a PJ hunty in there instead. We'd have been shoving Jamie out the way going "NOOOO QUEEN EVISCERATE ME"

[​IMG]

2. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

They'll probably get in trouble for using the word violent. We've not had Stephen Bear-levels of aggression from anyone yet, although Jamie came close.

3. It still irks me that the production team protected him throughout his series.

biffy77 and Tribal Spaceman like this.

4. "You're another one, you chicken livered bugger!"

"What a bunch of chinless wonders"

"You're an adulterer"

SCREAMING

5. Sam

Sam

Can I just take this opportunity to thank @NecessaryVoodoo for this gif collection because my group chat is lit rn and it's all down to you, sis. Mwah x

6. That idiot on BOTS who said she was happy with the show before the three new additions. Get the hell outta here.

Femme Aesthetic and Stuart like this.
  7. I love how Kim keeps calling Nicola, Nicooooole and won't change her ways.

8. RJF

RJF

The mess of Big Brother telling everyone to SETTLE DOWN!!!! like an ineffective substitute teacher.

9. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

I have a theory that Kim is actually a manifestation of Jedward's innermost fears and anxieties. A no-nonsense Mary Poppins figure for a post-Brexit world. Neither John nor Edward are ever around when Kim is unleashing her sonic blasts because the only way they can keep her from slipping back onto the Astral Plane is by meditating together in the pod using the techniques learned from their sensei Angie Best.

biffy77, stuaw, Stuart and 7 others like this.
  10. [​IMG]

11. Meanwhile the legendary GC catches herself with a fishing rod.

"Oh, oh no! I've just stuck it in me arm!"

Queen of reality TV comedy.

12. "I DON'T WANT TO HAVE A GO AT YOU"

"YES YOU DO."

Everything this woman says is brilliant.

biffy77, Stuart, Island and 2 others like this.
  13. [​IMG]

Big Bang, Stuart and _hazzie_ like this.
  14. Me: You know, Kim's been absolute gold these last few nights but I'm worried this could change the dynamic of the show a little too drastically if it persists every night. Hopefully this Superhero task provides some comic relief and a day or twos respite.

Inner me: She hasn't even decimated Cogsworth yet, let her persist for another episode or two.

15. Me low-key being grateful that I'm out for drinks tonight and won't have to put myself through the emotional distress of the show's constant arguments

[​IMG]

Sam likes this.
  16. Nana is returning for a task

[​IMG]

17. WHAT?!?!
    [​IMG]

18. A task set up purely to torture Coleen.

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.