Big Brother / Celebrity Big Brother UK | Page 6 | The Popjustice Forum

Big Brother / Celebrity Big Brother UK

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by MYCAL, Apr 29, 2015.

1. I dont watch the show but I hear he's screwed over a lot of people in his time in "showbiz", particularly with money? And he's a regular in Vauxhall/gay london and I have a feeling some of the use of "abused" extends beyond just money. From vibes I'm getting. Sounds like a nasty character.

Rhombus likes this.
  2. I just think it's hilarious how he went from Mr. Showbiz, jazz hands, "fabulous darling!" to screaming "FUCK OFF!!" in that audience members face within the space of an hour. Vile, vile man.

Rhombus likes this.
  3. First time a launch night twist has really worked - I was cackling when SHOWBIZ was evicted before the end of the launch show! Thank God we were spared him.

Really promising line-up this year, I hated the first few going in but by the end of the night I think it's a really good cast.

I predict a quick Wolfy-style downfall for Pie Face.

Aaron has some "nice" pictures out there for anyone interested...

4. SBK

SBK

I dunno about Pie face, I reckon he's watched enough Big Brother to know never to believe your own hype.

The only way he'd get that kind of Wolfy downfall was if he had a rival in there and I can't see him being that controversial.

5. These type of "real people" housemates are always popular on launch night as they stand out from the usual preened wannabe WAG and reality TV types but they don't tend to sustain their popularity with viewers (off the top of my head Laura from BB8, Becky from BB13 and Wolfy and Jack and Joe from BB14).

6. Where though where?

7. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

Is Aaron meant to be good looking or something? He looks like someone you'd see hanging around outside Londis asking for a light.

8. How cute was Aaron in his zebra coat and shoes! I fear he could possibly become annoying to other housemates after a while though. Aaron, Danny, Jack, the 19-yr old who does nothing, Harriet, and Adjoa are my initial favourites. I like the whole line-up after Simon was booted off. But maybe we haven't seen the last of him after Emma and Rylan hinting about the show being timebomb on BOTS.

Anyone seen the video of Jack Pie face? He said it was on youtube, didn't he?

Last edited: May 13, 2015
  9. You say that like it's a bad thing!

10. I don't fancy Aaron in the slightest.

11. Aaron isn't bad looking, you can't say that. He's clearly attractive.

12. He's good looking but that doesn't make him attractive (not to me anyway).

13. Not sure if you were talking to me, but I didn't say he was unattractive. I said I'm not attracted to him.

I didn't fancy him when I saw his photos before the show, and I fancy him even less now I've seen his personality and mannerisms.

14. SBK

SBK

Aaron is very good looking, though on first impressions I get the feeling he's one of those new gays who's not long come out properly and thinks they've invented it.

15. Danny's blue eyes...

That is all.

(Dodo you are looking so good in that avatar!)

16. I'm still dying at Chloe to Kieran - "Is that your real voice?"

Rhombus likes this.
  17. I don't plan on watching this but I'm glad that awful man got thrown out before it started. Although I'm sure he'll be back.

18. [video=youtube;D-oG7SWTmTw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-oG7SWTmTw[/video]

19. Okay, we get it, you don't fancy Aaron...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.