Big Brother / Celebrity Big Brother UK | Page 7295 | The Popjustice Forum

Big Brother / Celebrity Big Brother UK

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by MYCAL, Apr 29, 2015.

1. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Staff Member

I'd love to watch every series back. For one thing we'd be able to pinpoint the first person to say "up for nomination" instead of "up for eviction".

2. Fuck Tom coming in with his piercing eyes and sexy accent.

Remorque, Adamski, boyaloud and 7 others like this.
  3. I can't believe how calm this confrontation is. I mean, to think only 4 years later we'd get Fight Night ddd

Remorque, Blond, AshtrayHeart and 8 others like this.
  4. The savage teardown though. Amazing.

Remorque, Blond, boyaloud and 4 others like this.
  5. Tribal Spaceman

I'm having flashbacks to long, balmy summer nights watching this. Big Brother has been a part of so many of our lives, I hope this series reminds people just how good and unique it could be.

Remorque, Blue6010, Blond and 12 others like this.
  6. The seriousness about the note showing feels so innocent now! I remember being on holiday when it all kicked off and it was such a drama at the time!

(And is a bit boring now!)

7. Me too! I remember being in Brighton on the night that Brian won and everyone was over the moon!

8. Tribal Spaceman

It's interesting to see Big Brother leaving them to sort it out amongst themselves too. Modern BB would stir the pot and call one of them to the diary room and show the footage to everyone, or find another way to separate them.

9. The fact that entire iconic exchange took place while Nasty Nick was in his boxers.

Blond, itylts, boyaloud and 5 others like this.
  10. Or would call one of them to the Diary Room the second any of it escalated.

Actually, this wouldn’t happen now because a housemate desperate for airtime would throw a tantrum over it and make it all about them.

ohaimanabu and Tribal Spaceman like this.
  11. Not a single raised voice. It’s quite astonishing actually

Remorque, Blond, boyaloud and 6 others like this.
  12. Awww Mel is so lovely!

Remorque, Blond, boyaloud and 7 others like this.
  13. Tribal Spaceman

So true @Stuart!

I love how basic and Argos everything looks.

14. I’d be interested to know exactly what anti-2020 bits they deleted.

ohaimanabu likes this.
  15. So I Wayback Machine’d the missing T4 clip ... and the channel it was on that was terminated, has the same name as this channel, where the person seems to be uploading loads of TOTP/CD:UK/etc. performances. I’ll keep checking in the hopes they are one and the same and The Game can continue.

Remorque, ohaimanabu, Rhombus and 2 others like this.
  16. Tribal Spaceman

Big Brother has very little presence in the house and is a largely silent observer.

ohaimanabu, mi|kshake and stuaw like this.
  17. "Did you think at some point they wouldn't notice?"

18. She is! But do I remember she was portrayed badly in the media at the time? I thought it was so weird how she was talking to Nick while he was packing and he said nothing in response.

He comes across far creepier than I remember!

Blue6010, ohaimanabu, POPGASM and 2 others like this.
  19. Just me who full on cheered when Nick said the “if you live by the sword, you die by the sword” line?

Remorque, Blond, ohaimanabu and 7 others like this.
  20. Chilling.

stuaw and Tribal Spaceman like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.