Big Brother / Celebrity Big Brother UK | Page 7325 | The Popjustice Forum

Big Brother / Celebrity Big Brother UK

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by MYCAL, Apr 29, 2015.

1. Most shows require a script. Especially those with so many inserts and live cues like the Big Brother live shows. "X can't function without a script writer/autocue" isn't an unusual putdown for female presenters unfortunately.

Besides this, the suggestion that a once a week live show script could make or break an entire series of Big Brother is just stupid.

2. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Staff Member

This needs to be on Spotify:

_hazzie_ likes this.
  3. That exchange between Davina and Rylan about Brian and the impact he had was the best contribution they've both made to this series.

_hazzie_ and blod like this.
  4. Have I missed something... this song has never been available anywhere in full right? Or did I miss that incredible cultural moment?

This is the biggest piece of lockdown excitement I've had since the footage of the Spice Girls reunion tour leaked.

5. Are these considered good? Clearly it started well but seems to have fallen drastically

6. For E4 they are pretty decent.

7. Yes, the slot average is about 200k.

8. It has never been released. It was a demo track (rumoured to be for Kylie) which they've dug out for our delight.

Tribal Spaceman likes this.
  9. I hope Chantelle has been in the studio laying down the vox Jenny Frost style.

_hazzie_ and Tribal Spaceman like this.
  10. I think the box task has been by favourite of the ten episodes shown. Pure character-driven entertainment.

stuaw, Salami, _hazzie_ and 6 others like this.
  11. Had this been a Channel 5 series they'd probably have sent in Big G to confront Helen and Paul.

blod, stuaw, sfmartin and 2 others like this.
  12. And we'd have loved every second

Matgo likes this.
  13. I wonder why ITV has never signed up Brian for I'm A Celeb.

14. This is funny but... Glyn was hardly the most exciting housemate so a bit hypocritical that he’s shaming Vanessa here

blod and steste like this.
  15. To be frankly honest, the contrast between Vanessa's VT and her actions in the house were ultimately one of the most iconic actions during the BB series.

Gasur, Mushroom, stuaw and 4 others like this.
  16. I think it'll be back soon, so obvious now. I just hope the format is treated better.

madgemad likes this.
  17. Back in the day I had a rip of I Want It All that I listened to all the time. Am I really hearing it in full tomorrow? GAY RIGHTS.

18. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Staff Member

That episode bored me, sorry. It's nice to see some of you enjoying it though. This has always been my favourite thread on Popjustice.

I'll take what I can get where 'I Want It All' is concerned but it would be amazing if they'd combined Chantelle's vocals with the original demo.

_Gru_ likes this.
  19. Here's the tea: I think Brian Dowling is probably one of the most important queer people to be on British TV, and seeing him again has just cemented it even more.

Certainly for most millennials in the UK, he was one of the first young gays I ever really got to see on a mainstream platform, prime time for an entire summer, at the exact same time I and many others were coming to terms with ~things.

He was flawed, funny as fuck, still figuring things out... it was really amazing seeing someone like that grow, unapologetically be himself and win people over every single night.

Blue6010, KingBruno, andru and 16 others like this.
  20. The clip of him shouting over the fence tonight was so funny. Clever, sharp, quick-witted. It’s no wonder he went on to have such a successful career.

KingBruno and blod like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.