Big Brother / Celebrity Big Brother UK | Page 7331 | The Popjustice Forum

Big Brother / Celebrity Big Brother UK

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by MYCAL, Apr 29, 2015.

1. Just finished the first week of BB6 and the way Makosi has the house shook is quite astounding. She played the game to perfection and completely fucked with their heads. She really set up all the grouping and doubt in that house for the rest of the series.

Imagine if someone else had gone to that diary room, imagine if it was Sam! We would have had a completely different outcome from day 1. Also want to echo what others have said about Mary here, she would have been a great housemate if she’d have had longer to grow. When Makosi live nominated she had commented on weather she should put up the ‘two who are attached at the hip’ and proceeded to nominate Craig. I wish shed have gone for Vanessa and Craig. I imagine if she had’ve asked to change Mary for Vanessa BB would have obliged haha!

2. I wish she'd put two guys up to throw the whole system on its head.

3. Series 8 has a lot to answer for haha.

ohaimanabu likes this.

4. Corin was amazing, this should've had an ep dedicated to it.

5. "I only had to come an hour on the train"

Amazing

6. “My point is, that you’re a DICKHEAD”

7. We really need an AllStars season with the best housemates from over the years, plus a ‘wild card’: Valerie Holliday from Come Dine With Me.

8. YES. Exposing John James and his gasping desperation to be on Big Brother was a glorious moment.

9. Shabnam, Queen of singing 6 words live before proceeding to mime the rest of the song.

ICON.

ohaimanabu, pmas, Stuart and 6 others like this.
  10. Happy 20th anniversary y’all. <3

sfmartin, Doodvid, _Gru_ and 8 others like this.
  11. I just saw some recent pictures of Nikki and it is...shocking. I have never seen her look so gaunt. I’m so worried for her, what a horrible disease.

mi|kshake likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.