Big Brother / Celebrity Big Brother UK | Page 7334 | The Popjustice Forum

Big Brother / Celebrity Big Brother UK

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by MYCAL, Apr 29, 2015.

1. 98! R.I.P Jackie, Hope wherever she is there's a lovely harpist who isn't talking and a bucket of chardonnay.

steste, ohaimanabu, Island and 12 others like this.
  2. flashbacks of me playing the game on Sky Games as a kid. The nostalgia.

ohaimanabu and RoffleMayo like this.
  3. Big Brother 16's reunion only had Hughie and Charlie! I screamed at Natalie refusing to do it because of Hughie though.

4. I would have picked Natalie over Hughie. I'd be quite happy to see her expressing her opinions and speaking to herself for an hour.

5. BB17 was the best civilian season of the Channel 5 era in my opinion. I remember it being so much fun to watch from start to finish. I also rank BB14 and BB18 as among the best of that era.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2020
  6. What's been everyone's favourite reunion been so far? Mine is BB7, where Susie looked younger than ever with flawless plastic surgery, Lea had hair as black as the Addams Family, and Jayne was constantly smoking outside whilst looking after her grandkids.

Remorque, Andrew.L, crash9081 and 2 others like this.
  7. Wait we're talking about BB17 not BB16. Timebomb was lowkey trash with the exception of Jade-Martina Lynch and Eileen Daly! The one with Charlie, Natalie, Jayne, Lateysha, Georgina, etc. was amazing.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2020
    steste, Remorque, crash9081 and 2 others like this.
  8. She looks so natural too! She's definitely been to the same Doc as Amanda Holden.

steste likes this.
  9. I was looking for chicken coop DIY videos on youtube and here's what I found:

Is this Craig from BB1?

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  10. I thought Narinder was a highlight of the BB2 reunion by being incredibly messy (“Emma (Willis) is vile, she is disgusting - every time I met her she was a bitch to me and Davina was not nice to my mum and I’ll never forget that” and throwing Brian under the bus) but stopping short of making anyone present on the call uncomfortable so it didn’t get awkward.

steste likes this.
  11. I love Narinder! She's like that woman in the office you love to stop to talk to so you can distract yourself from doing your work.

mi|kshake and crash9081 like this.
  12. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Staff Member

I've been feeling this a lot lately.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.