Big Brother / Celebrity Big Brother UK | Page 7358 | The Popjustice Forum

Big Brother / Celebrity Big Brother UK

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by MYCAL, Apr 29, 2015.

1. Jeezo what horrible shocking, news she was posting on insta last night. Is this confirmed?

2. ADM

ADM

Wtf! I came here after seeing this TikTok of her, and explaining to my sister the chokehold BB had on the UK and Ireland in it’s time. The live feed and the daily 5 page spread in the paper about the goings on in the house, with all the housemates across the masthead and the daily rankings of them. Iconic!

https://www.tiktok.com/@bigbrotherukfans/video/7136495168844254470?_t=8VBJEFY0IQn&_r=1

It seems very much unconfirmed and feels a bit like a sick hoax and the minute, hopefully that’s all it is. She was posting on IG stories only 14 hours ago.

3. It's not true. People who start death hoaxes ain't got no game.

4. I really need Legend Uchea back on my tv screen in some capacity!

RoffleMayo likes this.
  5. Obviously he was beyond nasty to Nadia, but I never like to see a housemate pass on.

unnameable and RoffleMayo like this.
  6. Tina Malone was one of many iconic CBB ladies wasn’t she?

blod and ohaimanabu like this.
  7. Tina Malone should have been in the iconic CBB17 with Gemma Collins, Megan McKenna, Tiffany Pollard etc. Could you imagine.

8. Come on, darling!

WowWowWowWow and ohaimanabu like this.
  9. SO THIS IS BACK BACK BACK BACK AGAIN? Pls don't cast those Love Island rejects!

Sam, iRelate, WowWowWowWow and 2 others like this.
  10. My friend just introduced me as the less cool version of my younger bro. These people!

What they’ve done to me tonight. It was a nice night. Ooh, they’re basssdtards.

11. Hmm, launching in Spring instead of Summer is an interesting choice but that's my birthday month so I'll take it as a gift.

12. Anybody going to try out??

facesincondensation likes this.
  13. Because it's on ITV, I'm assuming they're slotting it in between their winter and summer Love Island seasons.

Andrew likes this.

14. Rest In Peace, legend!

Stenking French slut!

Jamie, Remorque, Sam and 7 others like this.
  15. I will plan to shit in someone’s makeup case tonight in tribute.

16. Wait, what?! How? What happened?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.