Big Brother / Celebrity Big Brother UK

The gifs had me in stitches every day
We were robbed of her on a Channel 5 civilian series.

giphy.gif

I really like Nikita, he's extremely talented and is the full package but I just don't understand why he's doing CBB. It feels too low rent for somebody who's currently smashing it on Strictly, and I'm surprised that the Strictly producers have let him do it.

Maybe he's looked at how Oti Mabuse has become one of the faces of ITV, and he sees it as a way to boost his profile? It just feels too early in his career to make a move like this, but what do I know?

I really like Nikita, he's extremely talented and is the full package but I just don't understand why he's doing CBB. It feels too low rent for somebody who's currently smashing it on Strictly, and I'm surprised that the Strictly producers have let him do it.

Maybe he's looked at how Oti Mabuse has become one of the faces of ITV, and he sees it as a way to boost his profile? It just feels too early in his career to make a move like this, but what do I know?

The Strictly professionals don't get paid a lot though considering how big Strictly is. They're on about £30k each.

Why would you think the Strictly producers get a say on what he does outside the show? They don't own him.

Maybe they don't have a 'say' as such, but they'd be mindful of protecting the Strictly brand, which is why until now we've only seen current Strictly pros doing dance tours etc in their downtime and not reality shows.

D

Deleted member 31207

Say fern britton does say anything about Philip Schofield or slags him off even if the show is on itv world itv really censor it or not show it? Phillip is no longer part of itv and has a left so itv have no loyalty to him or any reason to protect him right? Even if he made a tv comeback it’s unlikely to be on itv

Say fern britton does say anything about Philip Schofield or slags him off even if the show is on itv world itv really censor it or not show it? Phillip is no longer part of itv and has a left so itv have no loyalty to him or any reason to protect him right? Even if he made a tv comeback it’s unlikely to be on itv

ITV will still want to protect the This Morning brand and itself in general from historic/recent scandal. Look at the BBC, it gets ripped to shreds every time a particular sex offender loose on their shows from the 70s get mentioned, yet there's likely nobody still working for the BBC at present who was in a position of power or influence back then.

Marisha and Fern MVPs.

Louis showing in the first episode that he’s a messy liar! So false and him barking at Lauren to move that it was his bed with no emotion, claiming it was a joke and then saying ‘I think I’m here’… GIRL.

I knew I would hate him but….
I also find Ekin Su very false in everything she’s in, shes never more than three seconds away from a cringe lie, but at least she’s not usually malicious with it.

Have worked with Zeze and this feels like the very amiable face of her and I don’t think it will last. I think she’ll soon stop taking any shit and playing so nice.

01. Marisha
02. Fern
(Sharon)
03. Bradley
04. Nikita
05. Zeze
06. Ekin Su
07. Levi
08. Colson
09. Lauren
10. David
11. Gary
12. Louis

I know Louis was like a panto villain on X Factor but after the first 2 episodes I actually think he’s just not a nice person (this is probably not new information).

I can’t say i’m loving anyone yet but if I had to choose a few current faves I’d say Fern, Ekin Su and Marisha.