Big Brother / Celebrity Big Brother UK

With the final on Friday, how are the evictions looking for this week? Seems like we need to cut the numbers down quite quickly.

I assume an eviction Tuesday and a “surprise double” on Thursday?

Can they just put Sharon back in for the last 24 hours and have her win?

If not, I'd like to see Fern, Nikita, ZeZe in the final 3 I think.

I'm not sure about Maritia. It does appear now as if she's playing the game but a bit too obviously.

If she had decent PR people they'd be telling her to brush it off and lean in. This is just harming her reputation even more really, I understand it's a bit of a shock but she didn't do anything all that bad and most people will have forgotten she was even on the show in a week.

I know that CBB doesn’t tend to focus on the housemates’ lives outside of the house but I find the complete lack of insight that Louis has provided into his home/private life a bit odd given how unfiltered he is in other respects.

What is his domestic situation - is he partnered? Does he rattle around a massive mansion by himself? Who helped him through his recent health issues? Does he have any friends other than people he has formed superficial industry connections with?

For someone prides himself as being so honest, he is so completely closed off.

I know that CBB doesn’t tend to focus on the housemates’ lives outside of the house but I find the complete lack of insight that Louis has provided into his home/private life a bit odd given how unfiltered he is in other respects.

What is his domestic situation - is he partnered? Does he rattle around a massive mansion by himself? Who helped him through his recent health issues? Does he have any friends other than people he has formed superficial industry connections with?

For someone prides himself as being so honest, he is so completely closed off.

Yes, to my knowledge Louis has never spoken about his sexuality (which I assumed was due to his parents’ religion but I don’t think they’ve been around for a long time).

It is quite odd that somebody so opinionated and unfiltered actually refuses to discuss his personal life (when freely labelling others as “vile” and other personal insults).

She/They
According to spoilers it looks like
BB called any housemate to the diary room last night and Fern was the person that took the call.
They then asked her to nominate one person to be evicted immediately, only for them to actually send them straight to the final. We are cursed with Louis, aren’t we