Big Brother / Celebrity Big Brother UK

A cracking episode. I particularly liked AJ having something a bit more sombre to cover, and she did it wonderfully well. I hope this gets another series, and that next time the producers have the confidence to have AJ do the main show and Will do the side show as he seems to be the better interviewer.

I admit I am not well versed in my Life Stories: Louis Walsh content, but… is he okay? Does he ever talk about his siblings or relatives? Does he have love in his life? Genuine friendships? Hobbies? Any joy whatsoever? I mean, let him cry about it in therapy paid for with all the extra money he surely must have extracted from his band management contracts, whatever… but without the suit and the lights and the “You look like a young Lenny Henry!” bravado, he comes across a bit like a sad, lonely man… (a fate which I am reluctantly resigning myself to…!)
Guess Sinitta was who they could get!

I wish Bradley had made the final over Colson and feel we were robbed of a really cute moment of him being reunited with his boyfriend at the rendezous, but Bertha evicting him instead was a savage, iconic moment.

It's been a fairly lowkey series but overall I've enjoyed it and for once the public got all the evictions spot on (until we lost both Marisha and Zeze together of course).

It will take me a long time to forget Louis Walsh asking Fern Britton for a happy ending.

And I want Sinitta's Toy Boy tee shirt. Ageless queen!

Last edited:
I remember her being pro-Royal, but what did she say that revealed she was a Tory?
Yes this is what I thought, like most of the housemates in there seem to be pro-royal, but when did Fern actually reveal herself to be a Tory? I’ve looked on twitter and not seen any evidence of this, just the usual posts calling her a Tory without receipts.
What I did find though is posts from Fern dragging Boris Johnson.
A cracking episode. I particularly liked AJ having something a bit more sombre to cover, and she did it wonderfully well. I hope this gets another series, and that next time the producers have the confidence to have AJ do the main show and Will do the side show as he seems to be the better interviewer.
It was announced it’s been commissioned for another celeb series in 2025.

Fern said she supported / liked Rishi Sunak.

Y’know the man who gleefully uses trans and non binary people as punching bags.

If you support him then you’re a massive arsehole.
You mean the man who’s Covid furlough package left me stranded and without any income during the whole pandemic because I didn’t meet the criteria, even though I’ve been working and paying tax since 2002? Then yes I know who you’re talking about and I definitely don’t support him if that’s what you’re getting at.