Big Brother US - Season 23 (July 7th) | Page 18 | The Popjustice Forum

Big Brother US - Season 23 (July 7th)

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Macsun, May 14, 2021.

1. Rob

Rob

Screaming at the way she literally mentioned God in every answer. Is Julie ok?

I generally read the EW recaps to see what people are making of the season and the toxicity of their comments section is actually quite disturbing.

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  2. Suddenly people have amnesia and don't remember the giant White alliances that targeted minority players week after week.

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  3. CBS was handed a great opportunity with the cast they got and the Cookout alliance. If they were smart they’d try and capitalize off of that.

Was this the first time an alliance steam rolled to the end with all members intact?

Rei Ayanami and WowWowWowWow like this.
  4. Didn't the vile one from All Stars last season do it? Or was Enzo not in it? I forget, it was so bad once Day was evicted.

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  5. I don't think Enzo was ever officially in.

Macsun likes this.
  6. What a wonderful finale for what has been their best season in ages. X and Tiffany could not be more deserving of their respective wins.

Rei Ayanami and Macsun like this.
  7. Rob

Rob

Has there been any tea spilled since the show ended? Falling outs or hook ups? @Sanctuary where you at?

Sanctuary likes this.
  8. Kyland, Tiffany, Hannah & DX have been staying in Todricks house since the show ended lol! Azah was there for a bit and so was Xavier, they've met Tamar, Da'Vonne, Bayleigh and many more who have come up to meet them (Mainly Tiff & Hannah kii). Seems like there's a lot of love between the cast, they all seem to still ignore Brent even though he's desperate in the comments and Derek F has beef with half of the cast mainly Whitney.
    Oh and Alyssa & Christian broke up on the airport.

Sanctuary and lushLuck like this.
  9. Rob

Rob

Screaming at the way I can't tell if this is fanfic or real life!

lushLuck likes this.
  10. Yeah, I saw Derek F was doing a live with Brent and Frenchie and got a teensy bit of joy knowing he is completely in the bottom rung of this season's fan favorites. You just know he has to be so pressed that Tiff, Hannah, Derek X and Claire came out with more fans. Also, have oddly seen a lot of softening on Sarah Beth by fans. I think she is taking her divided response in stride and even made a joke that she will apologize for sending home Derek X only if you pay an extra charge on her Cameo. At least she knows fans stanned King Derek!

Rob and lushLuck like this.

11. !!! I'm here for it!

Rob, lushLuck and tylerc904 like this.
  12. I am obsessed this is so cute!

lushLuck likes this.
  13. Never expected this and absolutely thrilled for them.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.