Big Pop Girls 2016 VS Rate - COMPLETE | Page 428 | The Popjustice Forum

Big Pop Girls 2016 VS Rate - COMPLETE

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by RJF, Dec 5, 2016.

1. Some of us have been stanning her hustle for years now

[​IMG]

2. Ah, remember the days of tracking how 'I Will Never Let You Down' was performing on the Bubbling Under chart?

3. I support you, @Robsolete. Let me join the hunger strike.

GimmeWork and Robsolete like this.
  4. Just another effortless #1 for Chart Icon Rita Ora.

[​IMG]

5. 73 tracks doesn't feel like it's asking too much of you gherls does it? Why that's five fewer than last year!

[​IMG]

6. Trying to figure out which albums made the cut based on the number of tracks

[​IMG]

7. Taylor - 15
    Katy - 17
    Lorde - 11
    Kesha - 15
    The Cure - 1

That's 59 tracks.

So it's either Pink or Kelly with the other 14.

8. Or Halsey if you delete the interludes from ha album kii

beyoncésweave, Kuhleezi, Rem and 2 others like this.
  9. [​IMG]

10. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Moderator

What we really need is a Brit Pop Girls 2017 Rate where we can stan all our floppy I honestly believe she's trying her best faves that scored a #1 in the United Hopeless Fountain Kingdom and let Rita and Camila get cannibalised by Dua Lipa's surprise meme smash of the year and let Laurie Van Helsing get on with the serious business yes preciouses we do

11. The rest of Fifth Harmony kicked her out of the group, not the country. ~

12. Am I wrong or are there only 13 on Beautiful Trauma? Unless we count Japan bonus tracks?

That makes me think it's Kelly. Although if Pink only has 13 tracks it could be:
    Taylor -15
    Katy -17
    Demi - 12
    Kesha - 15
    Pink - 13
    The Cure - 1

Lorde is in the Alt Girls rate and Demi (figuratively and literally) screams Pop more than Lorde to me. Hmmmm...

DJHazey and Trouble in Paradise like this.
  13. I just always assumed we count bonus tracks in any rate.

Most of the track counts I had included bonus tracks of some kind.

GimmeWork likes this.
  14. Yeah that makes sense. You're probably right. Either way it looks like that means Kelly is out, which is a shame because she's such a pop icon.

But hey who really cares which ladies get picked?! I'm just along for the surely epic ride @Laura Vanderbooben is going to take us on!! Daydreaming of the meltdowns/kiis that will happen if/when The Cure goes top 10!

Trouble in Paradise likes this.
  15. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Moderator

Maybe the real cure was the rates we fixed along the way

17. Why do y’all even want Halsey or P!nk or Demi in when none of them have a fraction of the diehard fanbases the rest of the girls have on here that makes the rates fun to begin with? Oh no, I’m shook that 100 Letters has gone too soon...

They’re all competent albums but the meltdowns from stans are half the fun.

18. One of my potential 11s is on Kelly's album, so I hope she's made the shortlist.

Cut Katy for her instead, itd be for her own protection ddddd.

19. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Moderator

evilsin likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.