BIG POP GIRLS 2020 | Page 99 | The Popjustice Forum

BIG POP GIRLS 2020

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by Laura Vanderbooben, Dec 1, 2020.

1. RJF

RJF

I just realised who would probably need to be retroactively added to the 2011 Rate given the decade that followed if we were talking about BPGs.

[​IMG]

Remorque, unnameable, funkyg and 46 others like this.
  2. Subwaykid

Subwaykid Staff Member

[​IMG]

Boy am I glad the tides of this forum changed. Anyway, I missed tanking Femme Fatale the first time around so I hope we get to do a BPG retrospective!

3. Me submitting (Drop Dead) Beautiful (feat. Sabi) as my 11 in the 2011 Rate - The ReUp

[​IMG]

Bslg17, Laurence, Remorque and 57 others like this.
  4. Britney living rent-free in your mush-minds.

[​IMG]

5. Femme Fatale would be a run of 9s and 10s similar to Future Nostalgia for me and I’m not even a Britney stan.

Now where the fuck is Stupid Love? I gave that shit a four.

6. BTG

BTG

Me liking every single one of the Britney drags that would surely ensue about that nonsense album.

[​IMG]

7. R27

R27

I'd be down to partake in a retro BPG rate for pretty much any year since I only joined in 2018. It would be cool to do ones pre-2010 too. Although 2011 seems like a great place to start. The number of potential of genuine 11 contenders (just off the top of my head: Marry the Night, The Edge of Glory, We Found Love, and Countdown) is through the roof!

8. Tall That Talk also does not hold up well (if it ever held anything at all)

9. Femme Fatale has aged like rancid full cream milk that has smegma resembling cheese floating on top of it. I am ready to shower it with 3-4s were we to rate it again.

10. An 11 released in 2011!

ohnostalgia, Remorque, enjoy and 30 others like this.
  11. BTG

BTG

Me giving Mean my 11.

[​IMG]

Remorque, Trinu 3.0, Joe. and 8 others like this.
  12. The idea of a 2011 BPG re-run

[​IMG]

The realisation that it would just be page after page of these tired Britney drags

[​IMG]

13. RJF

RJF

Y'all don't understand the level of Britney stan we were dealing with in 2011.

Me: So her dancing is--
    Stan: FIERCE. Haha! I'd rather watch this than any Beyoncé or Gaga perf!! Can Gaga even dance?
    Me: I mean not very well but but she does enough and she can play guitar and play piano and her mic is on.
    Stan: LOL okay enjoy that NOSE.

I mean I gave as I got, but it was truly peak Stan Wars viciousness.

14. The way do what u want was .1 point away from winning in 2013. God really intervened to save gays from themselves and hand Beyonce the W.

[​IMG]

15. I'm still a Femme Fatale basic cig, but at least I've come around to a lot of 4 and always had a blind-spot for Talk That Talk.

Vixen and Milotic like this.
  16. Ten years later and not a single thing has changed.

[​IMG]

17. LTG

LTG

BPG 1989 with Madonna, Janet and Jody Watley!

18. RJF

RJF

I would probably give "Hold It Against Me" quite a high score tbh.

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.