BIG POP GIRLS 2021 - #65 | Page 5 | The Popjustice Forum

BIG POP GIRLS 2021 - #65

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by aux, Dec 1, 2021.

1. [​IMG]

K94, Remorque, Blond and 16 others like this.
  2. I see the mess has already begun! I predict Doja sneaking into domination with Willow, Happier Than Ever, and possibly I Am Not A Woman, I'm a God contending for Top 10/5. No idea how Olivia will do but excited to see a big pop girl in the rate on her debut!

Island, Remorque, Diet Pop! and 6 others like this.
  3. Good 4 u is going to be in the top 5, surely? I actually could see it winning.

GimmeWork, K94, Island and 11 others like this.
  4. The pomp and circumstance of a bunch of faggots refusing to rate Adele's album:

The fact I would've given Easy on Me a 10:

tea, Lila, Island and 10 others like this.
  5. #1alsey released an acclaimed indie rock project that did better than some previous BPG entries. She’s a main pop girl now and you’re all just gonna have to deal with that! I remind you all that one year we had to rate a P!nk album.

tea, Dreampopboy, Lila and 33 others like this.
  6. Did anyone tell Halsey's label that the album wasn't expected to be a hit because Trent Reznor does not come cheap

Dreampopboy, K94, Lila and 28 others like this.
  7. The vibes in this thread are...ominous already.

But also if happiness, You asked for this, Overheated, and Options land anywhere outside the top 10 you all will not see heaven

[​IMG]

tea, GimmeWork, Dreampopboy and 10 others like this.
  8. These could be in the top 5 and I'd be happy.

Remorque, aux and Andy French like this.
  9. ready to get the thread locked if Love To Dream is done dirty
    [​IMG]

10. I like all of these albums enough, I think I'm just gonna let the other girls k*ll each other this year instead.

Unless Planet Her is your lowest average. Then we'll see.

[​IMG]

11. Questioning our gracious host's choices again....how productive, how original. Maybe if we try real hard Without even trying we can turn this from silly debate into that stuff you can't seem to scrape clean from the bottom of the litter box. We've all become inured to this mess right?
    Carry on...
    [​IMG]

Before this years albums I preferred Lorde's output over Halsey's but now that's flipped. Cheers.

Remorque and aux like this.
  12. I’m officially old.
    [​IMG]

13. If I Can't Have Love, I Want Power is that sort of triumph album, in the making for years before coming fully realized. I haven't listened to it a lot, but you can see from far that it is exactly what Halsey always wanted. Well deserved spot.

But yeah Planet Her is that bitch. Then Happier Than Ever.
    Sour is a solid debut album. Evermore is housing some great great highs while expanding the folklore world.

GimmeWork, Remorque and aux like this.
  14. It's just having a kii sis, this forum will constantly be tugging at Halsey's scalp a bitsy till the day Peter stops paying the light bill. And as far as BPG rates including controversy about host choices go well it's just...

Lila, Remorque, Diet Pop! and 5 others like this.
  15. RJF

RJF

16. Oh me too sis, just having a kii, not directed at you. Even though I'm pretty sure my 11 will go to either Amala or Ashley I don't really have a Stallion in the race this year like I did last year.

Remorque, aux and Jwentz like this.
  17. Also I don't wanna hear a repeat of last year with 'ugh Taylor's album is so boring where are the bops!?!?!!111' when these exist:

(not the album even needs bops cause it's amazing but I know some of y'all hear an acoustic song and run a mile)

stuaw, Monado, Lila and 7 others like this.
  18. Yes. I have focus to pull.

Island, Remorque, Mushroom and 11 others like this.
  19. Really? I heard Disney were tight-fisted when it comes to soundtracks which is why Trent and Atticus were sweeping all the work up.

Anyway, looking at the entries, if these are the big pop girls of 2021 then this year was a bleak one for pop. Thank the Lord for this forum and it bringing attention to all the smaller pop artists so I can keep finding new stuff to listen to.

Remorque and aux like this.
  20. This is my favorite BPG lineup in years. I don't get it, would you rather be rating P!nk, the Star is Born soundtrack and some shit Katy Perry album??

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.