BIG POP GIRLS 2021 - THE FINALE | Page 14 | The Popjustice Forum

BIG POP GIRLS 2021 - THE FINALE

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by aux, Dec 1, 2021.

1. RJF

RJF

I'll vote, but I'm gonna do it at the very last minute because I want to experience the erotic thrill that must come from such behaviour considering how many of you beasts have done it to me over the years.

2. aux

aux

Hmm, this is giving best song of all time teas on this chilly evening.

[​IMG]

3. Sounds like an 11 to me.

4. It's highly arousing

[​IMG]

5. BTG

BTG

I won’t be voting after seeing this gif.

6. Whatever happened to Diana Vickers?

Remorque, Phloo, djmakemewet and 2 others like this.
  7. Ok, all done.

I love Billie's album & I am so on board Halsey's direction. She gets me going about as much as any BPG at the moment.

That said, even though I tried to not to go overboard with my evermore adoration, my wool coat weakness jumped out in my scores.

Doja = 8.25
    Olivia = 8.5
    Billie = 9
    Halsey = 9.25
    Taylor = 9.5

I'll have my ballot to you ASAP @aux ... just need to decide if I want to write a paragraph or an essay for my 11.

8. Did you girls know that I don’t do drugs

9. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Staff Member

10. Help, my averages are going to be so high. Gotta be more brutal.mp3

11. @aux, sorry if you've already answered this, but are we rating Not My Responsibility?

aux likes this.
  12. aux

aux

Nope! I don’t mind the track, but from past experience, voters tend to complain about spoken word pieces or interludes being included so I just decided to cut it.

13. Finally buckling down to do this rate, and it looks like I'm one of Olivia's sad listeners! #SOUR

Last edited: Jan 15, 2022
  14. R27

R27

Scores are in. I think these are my highest averages in a BPG rate. With the exception of one album, all of my averages are above 7.5 (which is a pretty high gor me in a versus rate). Excited for the results to fet under way!

15. I think I'll have to do this today after I had previously decided not to take part in the carnage. But it seems - from these averages - that people are basically gonna dismiss "Planet Her" in favor of Halsey's album, which is good of course. But think about the implications please! The impact on pop culture as a whole! Halsey is merely a blip in this case.

Don't do "Planet Her" dirty challenge, do that challenge.

aux likes this.
  16. Planet Her loses steam in the second half.

I’m sure it will have plenty of representation in the top 20, and I wouldn’t be surprised if ‘Woman’ takes the number 1 spot.

Remorque, aux and UncleDeSeanAli like this.
  17. I don't enjoy "evermore" much, but hearing "SOUR" right after really shows me that Olivia's album is the worst of the bunch.

18. Both Halsey's and Doja's effort are good, but still the weakest ones out of the bunch by quite a margin. A big chunk of Doja's album is filler material, while Halsey's properly gets going only in its second half.

SOUR would be pretty much excellent if it were a track or two shorter. More density would really help with those ballads not blending into one another.

Remorque and aux like this.
  19. "Planet Her"

"Happier Than Ever"

"If I Can't Have Love, I Want Power"

"evermore"

"SOUR"

It is brutal out here, indeed.

20. I wasn’t expecting SOUR to be so… boring.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.