BIG POP GIRLS 2021 - THE FINALE | Page 16 | The Popjustice Forum

BIG POP GIRLS 2021 - THE FINALE

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by aux, Dec 1, 2021.

1. I've started

[​IMG]

2. Dd thanks. I’ll just repeat my usual stance on rating the songs with each other and not every song ever. The 1-10 point range is there for a reason, what’s the point of taking part if you’re just giving each song 8 points.

Nothing got below a 2 at least, that’s growth.gif.

3. The amount of terrible takes in the last page... maybe this rate really was a mistake

[​IMG]

4. In!

Planet Her
    — 5.7
    If I Can’t Have Love, I Want Power — 2.9
    Happier Than Ever — 3.8
    evermore — 4.8
    SOUR — 8.5

5. I’m choosing to believe that you’ve inverted the numbers with those averages

6. aux

aux

I've sent @ohnostalgia the final tag list just now, but she'll be posting it later today when she gets a chance. If you get tagged and have already sent me a ballot after this post, that's why.

You have just over twenty four hours left to vote.

[​IMG]

7. Well… I’ve decided my 11 so I guess I should write all my scores into my silly little phone

soratami and aux like this.
  8. Usually I feel like my taste isn't so far from yours, but this... has been shaking a bit. What other girls are about to come out against my AOTY?
    [​IMG]

Remorque, aux and Laura Vanderbooben like this.
  9. I don’t … remember you being that harsh of a scoter last year dddd. You really said “fuck these albums the reason we quit hosting this rate is because pop music sucked this year” huh?

10. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

11. Taylor fantasizing about Este Haim's murder

[​IMG]

12. Planet Her: 7.7 (10 x3 / 4 x1)
    evermore: 8.6 (10 x6 / 5 x1)
    SOUR: 8.0 (10 x3 / 5 x1)
    Happier Than Ever: 9.2 (11 + 10 x5 / 6.5 x1)
    If I Can't Have Love, I Want Power: 8.5 (10 x4 / 7 x4 djsflhglkdsjfkl)

Every album here is great. Planet Her suffers because of the bonus tracks which I largely have no time for. The winner of this rate is glaringly obvious but I'm sure y'all will fuck it up.

[​IMG]

13. I literally have scores written down but I'm doing that overthinking thing so expect them at the very very last minute.

Remorque, Trouble in Paradise and aux like this.
  14. Only two albums to listen to. Stay tuned by tomorrow night.

Trouble in Paradise and aux like this.
  15. I actually did it and submitted my scores. A literal world first for me.

Planet Her – 6.7
    Evermore – 8.3
    Sour – 6.7
    Happier Than Ever – 7.5
    If I Can't Have Love, I Want Power – 7.7

I also very much like all of the albums but am surprised Sour and Planet Her tied as I definitely think the latter is the better of the two. I suppose Planet Her is just a bit bloated / weighed down by a lot of stuff I tend to skip and think of as largely forgettable.

16. [​IMG]

This will be my focus for today.

aux likes this.
  17. Wait I actually dedicated time to scoring and was just waiting for some final Doja tracks to sink in. Maybe I’ll get scores in before the bell…

Remorque and aux like this.
  18. me (he-he)
    [​IMG]
    Sour 5.45
    Happier Than Ever 5.53
    Planet Her 6
    if i can't have love i want power 6.46
    evermore 6.71

19. I accidentally overwrote the note on my phone that had all my scores with a shopping list

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.