Billie Eilish - Happier Than Ever | Page 107 | The Popjustice Forum

Billie Eilish - Happier Than Ever

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Tiger Suit, Jul 25, 2020.

1. That made me so happy. Male Fantasy is gorgeous. That one live she did was already such a nice visual, and I never thought it would be picked up for an official music video.

I imagine they'll put one last push around Tour time, even if it's all mostly sold out. Oxytocin it is. I can also see some type of "live video" for it too ddd.

2. Not her making videos for tracks 12-16 on the album and paying almost the entire first half dust ddd.

I like Male Fantasy and I’m looking forward to the video she’s made for it, but I hope we eventually get a video for Billie Bossa Nova, Oxytocin, or Goldwing - they’re such visual songs and I’d love for her to do something with them.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2021
  3. Is Male Fantasy the new single and gonna be pushed to playists/radis etc? or just a random video and that's it?

4. I’ve been coming back to this album a lot lately and it’s such a stunning album. I can’t really fault it, it’s so amazing to see a big pop girl have this level of success and also being at the forefront of pushing her sound forward.

Wishlight, Euphoria, ItBeats and 4 others like this.
  5. I think this is my favourite album of the year.

6. I love how this fees like a video you'd see in 90s MTV. I always forget how stunning this song is, too.

7. I love how it is basically the music video equivalent of that scene in New Moon.

[​IMG]

Trouble in Paradise and Babyface like this.
  8. She could have asked me if she wanted to make a video of my life, but I thought it was beautiful in all of its realistic, depressive glory.

9. Male Fantasy is probably top 5 songs of the year and it's so satisfying to see it get another moment after her Vevo performance. The video is perfect for the tone of the song, if obvious.

10. She is truly on another level.

11. Happier than Ever is still gaining quite a lot on POP radio in America so I don't think they will push My Fantasy in USA yet.

As for Europe - I think they will wait til January and (hopefully) push Oxytocin.

12. Male Fantasy is still so good and the video is perfect for this time of year when it's dark at 4pm and the SAD is really sinking in. There are a few more tracks that would be more "obvious" choices to highlight but I'm glad she's letting quality win and giving Male Fantasy its moment.

13. Oxytocin's video was already filmed, it's the next official single.

14. RJF

RJF

She's so ridiculously in her own lane.

15. Wait omg

16. This has solidified itself as the album of the year I think. The Grammy should be hers but I'm not sure they'd reward her two years in a row.

RainOnFire likes this.
  17. The article by the NYT doesn't really touch on the book being hundreds of pages of photos of her from birth to now, I'm not sure who the target audience was for it teebs.

18. How much did Gaga's photo book with T*rry R*chardson sell I wonder?
    Releasing a coffee table type book for a pop star has got to be a big gamble. Gaga's a great salesperson though, well, at least at that time. I don't really see Billie out there shilling for her book at all.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.