Billie Eilish - Happier Than Ever | Page 108 | The Popjustice Forum

Billie Eilish - Happier Than Ever

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Tiger Suit, Jul 25, 2020.

1. I don't think the publisher makes 100% of the profit from the book's sale so i'm not sure this math checks out.

2. Ooh, I had no idea she's a brunette now. It's quite a different look but it suits her. I thought I was becoming a stan, but I'm not that social media inclined so, yeah.

nooniebao likes this.
  3. SNL performance of Happier Than Ever:

4. This is the best Happier Than Ever performance. I wish it wasn’t censored because her energy at the end was crazy.

Wishlight, Sam, popzone and 4 others like this.
  5. The way she keeps showing love to the best song on the album!

6. Happier Than Ever is such a classic.

7. I didn't care for her at all before Happier Than Ever, but damn, this album has made me a stan.

Currently obsessed with Billie Bossa Nova. What an amazing song.

8. That Happier than Ever performance. Chills.

9. She’s a phenomenal performer.

10. YASSSSSSSS

11. I absolutely love Male Fantasy but I just wish she sang the chorus one final time. That would have made it perfect, for me at least. The chorus is so delicately gorgeous, if she would have just repeated it twice at the end. Would've been majestic. I adore the song either way though.

12. She killed it on SNL last night - monologue, performances, sketches, everything. One of the best episodes of the season.

13. Not Male Fantasy sounding even better live than it does on record. The talent jumped out.

Trouble in Paradise likes this.
  14. She really ate up that performance of the song of the year.

15. "You met the Santa? From The Bible?"

16. The good sis is demonstrating a range of versatility that should have the girls losing sleep.

17. I don’t know why, but she reminds me so much of Madonna sometimes

ItBeats, Sam, Jonathan27 and 5 others like this.
  18. I'm just catching up on videos from last night but damn, she seriously killed it. Knockout performances of two of the best songs on the album, and she was so great in the skits.

Her vocals in that "Santa Song" skit....she could totally do a jazz album someday.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.