Billie Eilish - Happier Than Ever | Page 111 | The Popjustice Forum

Billie Eilish - Happier Than Ever

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Tiger Suit, Jul 25, 2020.

1. Tour started last night. Haven't seen a lot of people talking about, but she served a nice setlist.

Bury a Friend
    I Didn't Change My Numer
    NDA
    Therefore I Am
    My Strange Addiction
    idontwannabeyouanymore
    Lovely
    You Should See Me in a Crown
    Billie Bossa Nova
    GOLDWING
    Halley's Comet
    Oxytocin (with excepts of COPYCAT)
    ilomilo
    Your Power
    Male Fantasy
    Not My Responsability (Interlude)
    OverHeated
    Bellyache
    Ocean Eyes
    Bored
    Getting Older
    Lost Cause
    When The Party's Over
    All the Good Girls go to Hell
    Everything I Wanted
    Bad Guy
    Happier Than Ever
    Goodbye (Outro)

2. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Poor my future.

inevitable, tea, aaronhansome and 5 others like this.
  3. Yeah, that was the only awkward omission for me tbh. That and my mental manifested Billie Bossa Nova\Bitches Broken Hearts mashup-medley. But good how the album IS the main focus.

blaze_dave likes this.
  4. Those last six songs in that order...

[​IMG]

5. kal

kal

How long is this show? JESUS.

6. Wow, she does almost all of Happier Than Ever except for My Future + Everybody Dies. Bummed about My Future since it's one of my favorites, but I'm fine w/ Everybody Dies getting the chop.

alestevens, Txetxu, OlliMaus and 3 others like this.
  7. I saw her in DC tonight, and she was quite excellent! She brings a lot of energy to the stage, and you can tell she really cares about her fans and their safety/wellbeing.

Sam, dirtypony, ItBeats and 16 others like this.
  8. He’s such a piece of shit.

AbSynth, Mikal, Sam and 10 others like this.
  9. Not that grown ass man gaslighting a girl who was a teenager as of two months ago. Don’t perform at Coachella then, you clown. Go back to propping M*rilyn M*nson into his diapers or whatever it is you’re doing now.

papatrick, Sam, Marquis and 17 others like this.
  10. These grown-ass men—who are literally fathers—are so pathetic and slimy. What do they gain from harassing a 20-year-old young woman? Especially when their alleged "problem" is that she publicly checks in on her fans' safety at shows? When I saw her in concert last night, she literally stopped the show because a fan in the GA section had thrown up. She encouraged everyone to get water, use the bathroom, and just check in on ourselves. If that's what they're mad at, combined with the fact that she replaced Travis as one of Coachella's headliners, then they need to reevaluate their ethics and priorities big time.

11. Kanye should be the LAST person getting bothered about what other people say off the cuff about people considering the shit that flies out of his mouth at any given moment.

12. The way she didn't even say anything about Travis...but if the shoe fits!

13. The number of verified accounts in the comments of Kanye's posts accusing Billie of starting drama...it's already gotten weird.

14. I'm glad she defended herself here. If they took her comment about fan safety (something that should be praised) as a shot at Travis, that speaks volumes...

15. Surely the increase in the well being of guests at concerts is the only good thing to come out of the Astro tragedy? Kanye somehow using this as an opportunity to vilify and shame another woman just goes to show how narcissistic, self pitying and mercenary both he and Travis are. How dare he wager Billie's voice for some big Travis Scott woe-is-me spectacle taking place not even 6 months after those young people died

I want Azealia to roast and toast this man until there's nothing left

16. Kanye needs to touch grass.

slaybellz likes this.
  17. This fucking clown. I am so tired.

18. Kanye really decided Taylor was too old to harass anymore and just went to the next one. Such weird behavior.

19. If Billie somehow gets Kanye to drop out of Coachella, I will immediately stan.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.