Billie Eilish - My Future + new era | Page 7 | The Popjustice Forum

Billie Eilish - My Future + new era

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Tiger Suit, Jul 25, 2020.

1. I love the harmonizing on the second verse where she goes “you’re sooo handsomeeee”. It’s been in my head all week.

2. I think this is the song that I’m succeeding to myself that I’m not going to be a Billie Eilish fan. Seeing everyone in this thread swoon over this, which is completely inoffensive but nothing exciting has confirmed for me that I’m not connecting with the music very much. I’m sure this upcoming era will be massive so I’ll hear the music one way or another, maybe something will grab me further down the line.

bess marvin and Rob like this.
  3. "nn" - all the U.S. Politics thread hunties.

tea, Tracy Jacks and nooniebao like this.
  4. I imagine she'll sing My Future?

xOJakeXo likes this.
  5. Me listening to My Future on loop on this rainy summer's evening.

[​IMG]

The perfect soundtrack.

Rem, Dave, tea and 3 others like this.
  6. Performance of My Future at the DNC tonight:

7. Her performance was good.

8. Beautiful performance

9. She was perfect. Wow.

10. Was that actually live?

11. Yeah that didn't sound live to me at all but I suppose it technically wasn't?

12. Official upload:

nooniebao and inevitable like this.
  13. I'm reminded of Corinne's "Call Me When You Get This". Billie... "her mind!".

14. I like the new song - but I hope we get some demented bops from her. "When We Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go?" + "My Boy" and "Bellyache" are perfect!

15. I think it's amazing that it reached the top ten. The song is not designed to be a hit, so this shows her power at the moment.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.