Billie Eilish - When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go? | Page 110 | The Popjustice Forum

Billie Eilish - When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go?

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Tiger Suit, Dec 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The interview is getting dragged on Twitter no?

2. What for?

3. Nope.

doesn’t look like it. Neither in the replies or after a quick twitter search of her name.

4. I believe they're referencing this:

5. Caught her in the crowd marching down the street front of my shop in Highland Park today. Nice to see people so huge using their platform well, not just posting a black square on Instagram.

6. New single coming:

Last edited: Jul 24, 2020
  7. Over 3 million likes in 50 minutes... the demand.

8. A number one debut could be possible if this was dropping on Friday.

Music Is Life, OlliMaus, Sam and 4 others like this.
  9. The girls won't let us breathe. I can tell this is going to be amazing.

10. So here for new Billie material. Her music has been like a lifeline to me during this awful, awful year.

What's most amazing is that, as incredible as her output has been to date, you can tell she's only just getting started. We are perched and ready to stan whatever comes next.

11. These queens are keeping us fed!

12. I read an article back in March about the role and value of famous people in a pandemic, and the thrust of the article was that talented people will thrive because it would give them a chance to focus, and the less talented will be fucked without events and public life as normal. So it's interesting (and great) to see these talented women pumping music out that's been made while they're at home.

Bobbyrae likes this.
  13. eccentricsimply

eccentricsimply Staff Member

With new era, new thread, this one is being locked! Move your discussions to her new thread, please!

sesita, Maki and Music Is Life like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.