Billie Eilish - When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go? | Page 49 | The Popjustice Forum

Billie Eilish - When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go?

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Tiger Suit, Dec 30, 2018.

1. A remix seems an absolute waste of time at this point.

myblood, GimmeWork, Kuhleezi and 3 others like this.
  2. Maybe this is the collaboration she and Rosalia were teasing a while back?

Kuhleezi likes this.
  3. I think it screams feature remix. It'd be great to see her at number 1 on Billboard too, it feels odd that she hasn't yet.

Digital_Fossil likes this.
  4. It's a bit strange they didn't push a remix along with the album version from the beginning but maybe they hope Old Town Road will slow down now (?)

5. Watch it be Lil Nas X

Kuhleezi, Ferk, aux and 3 others like this.
  6. RJF

RJF

The production feels so tailor-made for her that I just... can't imagine someone else jumping onto it with her.

myblood, Bobbyrae, Kuhleezi and 2 others like this.
  7. That’s a totally new song, it sounds like it’ll be one of Rosalia’s singles

Kuhleezi and aux like this.
  8. I still think about this at least a couple times a week.

Subspace88 likes this.
  9. Where would the feature even go on this track, considering it isn't exactly tailored made for a swap-the-bridge-out with a feature?

Ferk likes this.
  10. Whenever I search Billie’s name on Twitter for news, I’ll always run in to about 50 tweets from fully grown men that are wildly inappropriate, without fail.

11. Ugh. Isn't this why she wears the clothes she wears? What a statement. I love it.

12. Yeah, it is. Although it’s unfortunate that she can barely go out in so much as a tank top and not go viral because men can’t deal.

13. It's... such a horrible thing. I am so split about it. Like, I appreciate and love the fact that even at 17 she's taking charge and spitting in the face of those who'd like to sexualize her. But it upsets me that she even has to think about it.

Which is I guess her point. And something to address.

myblood, Jacques, Andy French and 4 others like this.
  14. I don’t know if you guys have younger sisters, but you’ll be shocked at how much the over-sexualisation of teens is still prevalent in 2019.

My sister wears her school uniform twice her size, because boys (and girls) were being assholes about her body shape. She feels really uncomfortable while walking home from school and on the Tube. Billie is a mega-celebrity so I’m sure she gets it even harder.

15. One of my sisters is Billie's age. I totally see that.

spaceship likes this.
  16. Sis was lowkey serving vocals on idontwannabeyouanymore at Glasto. Belting dust mite chanteuse.

17. The crowd being that loud for album tracks is very impressive.

Jacques and aux like this.
  18. aux

aux

Not only that, whenever a concert is being broadcast they try to reduce the noise from the crowd a lot. This is with that effect, it must be even louder.

19. Is she miming a lot? Or is she pretty damn good ?

kal and Creguk like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.