Billie Eilish - When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go? | Page 53 | The Popjustice Forum

Billie Eilish - When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go?

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Tiger Suit, Dec 30, 2018.

1. I didn’t expect to like it anyway but CHRIST his performance just completely takes you out of the track, huh? Unwarranted, unwanted and unnecessary.

2. No one will remember Justin on it and the video is already out there so if anything it'll be an S&M remix situation to snatch a number 1 all while Mimi's record stays safe.

3. This was so unnecessary, especially with him. Shame.

spaceship likes this.
  4. I want Billie to have a number one but getting it like this sucks considering the actual song is great on it’s own and it doesn’t matter that it peaked at #2.

I wouldn’t even mind seeing Lil Nas take Mariah’s record, mainly because I figure it’s probably going to happen some day and let it rather be him than Ed Sheeran or someone problematic.

OlliMaus, flowersandu, Felp and 2 others like this.
  5. Justin’s fans would literally eat his shit off of cement, so it’s no surprise that this will be the steep drop in quality that propels the song to #1. Ah, America.

Future Lover and Verandi like this.
  6. Why couldn't she just get a K-Pop group involved like everyone else is doing.

7. Really Bad Guy feat. Red Velvet would've slapped.

8. It sounds really jarring with his vocals on it and totally changes the vibe of the song (not for the better) but I'm kinda hoping it's something you get used to after a couple of listens...

9. (Wendy intro)
    Hahaha
    Are you ready for this?
    Reaaaaally baaaad guuuuy
    Duuuuh

(Wendy screaming into the chorus)
    Oh my god
    She is a really bad guy
    She is a really really bad, bad bad guy
    Yeah yeah yeah

10. Harmonies To Weave My New Wig To

11. On the plus side, I do like his little sound effect just before the (epic) outro. That's the kind of thing that actually adds nicely to the vibe of the song. Although is he just burping??

Last edited: Jul 9, 2019
  12. Justin's vocals are just awful on the track and so out of place. I really hope this doesn't make the song go number 1.

13. Are we really at the stage where Bieber is an icon to a younger generation? I feel so dusty.

14. Also I'm having a great day listening to the original and not even hitting play on the remix or acknowledging it in any way.

15. Dd I’m not sure how they managed to mess this up. Bieber using his full, limited range instead of whispering along with Billie is a choice.

Satyress, Hyrulian, myblood and 3 others like this.
  16. Should have got another whisper queen on the track. Like his ex for example.

flowersandu likes this.
  17. She's a Belieber. I reckon her private opinions on Selena are....not positive.

18. The weird thing is I can totally hear him talk-singing over the track in the type of voice that would make me cream my panties, but it sounds like some bad Youtube cover where the singers sit in front of the mic and film themselves oversinging the song.

19. How much do you have to hate yourself to be a Belieber dddd

[Vasilios voice] Sis.

20. A bop!! I like Billie, its like if Lana del Rey had sex with Lorde and gave birth to Billie..

Keep the Bieber though

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.