Billie Eilish - When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go? | Page 55 | The Popjustice Forum

Billie Eilish - When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go?

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Tiger Suit, Dec 30, 2018.

1. Having a major name jump on your track to try and get it to go #1. She's a full-blown popstar now, I reckon.

It's horrific. Bieber is completely pointless, but I want it to go #1.

2. Can you imagine someone you been a fan of for years agrees to jump on your song and delivers that.

I'd unstan immediately

3. Me getting my life to "Bad Guy" as usual.
    [​IMG]

Me when Justin suddenly comes in.
    [​IMG]

4. You have no room to complain about the Hilary Duff gif ever again after this post

stuaw, Rem, aaronhansome and 4 others like this.
  5. kal

kal

I never want to hear this again. There is only one version of bad guy and that’s that.

stuaw, Rem, PopHouseMusic and 4 others like this.
  6. This is atrocious.

7. [​IMG]

8. There's something quite wonderful about the vast majority of her stans not even pretending to like this, and actively rejecting it.

She's built up such an incredibly refined world of her own - both musically and visually - and trained her fans on it, that any kind of cynical and lazy industry manoeuvre like this feels... totally jarring.

9. Honestly, these histrionics are too good for him. Yeah his verse is bad but I was expecting it to be an entertaining mess, when it's just a bog standard case of an overrated male artist doing the absolute bare minimum.

10. This is more a reflection of Billie’s (poor) taste than anything.

Digital_Fossil likes this.
  11. Billie started music because of AURORA, so her taste has redeeming highs.

12. Bieber completely ruins the vibe. Keep it! Burn it! Trash it!

13. I get that she's a Belieber, like I don't understand it, but I get it, but like why couldn't they just drop an entirely new track if she wanted to collaborate with Bieber?

14. Justin singing a run over "Duh!" is just hysterical. What even is this.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2019
  15. Yeah, her team can stop pulling cheap stunts like this to go #1 when the original music is good enough to do it on its own.

I hate this ongoing ploy of artists getting other artists for useless features to get a #1.

16. Despite Billie being a stan, this lowkey has Scooter written all over it.

17. Never forget

18. Who is Billie's manager by the way?

19. Danny Rukasin and Brandon Goodman.

Hyrulian likes this.
  20. I will never listen to this again

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.