Billie Eilish - When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go? | Page 56 | The Popjustice Forum

Billie Eilish - When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go?

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Tiger Suit, Dec 30, 2018.

1. I actually don’t mind Bieber’s verse cause he actually sings it, instead of doing the ASMR shit

2. We’re not dragging Billie’s highly listenable ventures into dust mitery to prop up Justin Bieber of all people, no ma’am.

Vixen, Applause, dylanaber and 58 others like this.
  3. [​IMG]

4. Justin sounds terrible on this. His voice has no character and doesn’t suit the vibe of the song.

Jacques, flowersandu, Marquis and 4 others like this.
  5. Bieber, of all people? Billie’s team reeeeeally wants to knock Old Town Road off the top.

6. The cover art is hilarious in a good way. The song is hilarious in a bad way.

7. Oh wow, I listened to this & it really is as shit as everyone is saying it is.

He fucked up the ENTIRE flow of the song. AWWWWWFUL.

8. I just don't get why Justin adopt the talky singing as Billie does on the song.

It could have been a lot better and he knows it.

9. I'm gonna stick to the original
    [​IMG]

vendredi likes this.
  10. I've not listened once, and sounds like I'm going to steer clear.

11. Just came across Billie. I love so many songs!

bad guy through ilomilo is a fantastic run of songs. I’d add my boy and bellyache to these and it’s a perfect album.

Can’t believe I’ve been sleeping on her music for so long!

kal, spaceship and dontkillmyvibe like this.
  12. Ocean eyes is great too.

13. R27

R27

Justin attempting a vocal run in place of the sinister "I-I'mmmmmmm aaaaaaa bbaaaaadddd guuuy" line was a choice. And not a good one.

Bruno Ferreira and spaceship like this.
  14. kal

kal

Also check out When I Was Older.

15. So, Justin Bieber jumps on a 10/10 track and turns it into a 5 and likely makes it go number 1 in the process...

Meanwhile, Tinashe transforms songs that were already bops into 11/10 and they end up flopping even harder... What a world we live in.

Stream Jealous/Slumber Party instead.

16. Justin Bieber knowing things, though. it's-just-not-realistic.gif

blaze_dave, soratami and slaybellz like this.

17. That's a remix I'd like to see.

Applause, Jacques, GimmeWork and 13 others like this.
  18. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Billie having more of an artistic revolution over 1 album than Avril has in her entire catalogue (even though Let Go is a masterpiece through and through)

19. bad guy (feat. Melissa) would be a bop.

20. Justin’s capable of going lower and more sing-talky with his voice so I don’t know why he did what he did here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.