Billie Eilish - When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go? | Page 58 | The Popjustice Forum

Billie Eilish - When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go?

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Tiger Suit, Dec 30, 2018.

1. The way she storms in and with a single 'duh' she seems to comment on whatever happened earlier... We stan a self-aware doom gremlin!

2. Under My Skin was quite a dark transition from the first album, it's just that she has regressed on every album since.

3. I finally listened to her album and I quite like it but one thing really annoys me - songs sound so quiet, I barely hear Bad Guy when it comes on TV even if it is total bop.

4. Is this... shade? What a

5. Early predictions have Bad Guy staying at #2 next week. It’ll be interesting to see whether or not Bieber gets credited.

6. Ddd so true. I love her but girlfriend was stanning that vanilla ass Anne-Marie album. She liked Pop 2, though.

lehnw01, Laurence and mindtrappa like this.
  7. Yay

8. Justin didn’t even get credited, let’s celebrate that!

9. RJF

RJF

Poor Just Eat.

10. Flop Guy

11. You know what... when I heard they were going to add Justin on the song in this obvious attempt to snatch the #1 from Lil Nas X I found myself rooting for them because the original version is so amazing still and did deserve to reach #1 on its own merits.

After listening to the tragedy the remix turned out to be though... a #2 peak...

[​IMG]

Bruno Ferreira and blaze_dave like this.
  12. Our prince Lil Nas X surviving not one but two onslaughts from sentient trash receptacle Justin Bieber. To see it? We love.

13. People kept telling me to listen to Billie Eilish but I put it off for so long because for some reason I thought she was the Xs and Os singer, I'm...

14. 2014

2014 Moderator

Ok but that is a bop

Vixen, happiestgirl, Txetxu and 7 others like this.
  15. Elle King's first album is a masterpiece.

Jersey and Bruno Ferreira like this.
  16. Do check Elle King out cause she has some jams. Good Thing Gone is delicious. I still can't wrap my head around the fact that she's Rob Schneider's daughter.

Vesperly likes this.
  17. Looks like BIllie is coming to have the biggest selling female song of 2019 in the UK:
    [​IMG]
    Poor Nicki

Last edited: Jul 26, 2019
  18. The remix is dumb and out of place but it's not the absolute disastrous mess you guys were hyping, I'm disappointed.

OspreyQueen and Mr Blonde like this.
  19. dddd that list is lowkey horrific. I'd take 5 songs and run.

Petit nain des Îles and Joe. like this.
  20. 2014

2014 Moderator

Walk Me Home, ME! and Sixteen above Never Really Over and Juice is white nonsense.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.