Billie Piper | Page 32 | The Popjustice Forum

Billie Piper

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Deleted member 5343, May 6, 2011.

1. Yes whilst it is not a favourite of mine the fact Atomic Kitten smashed shortly after with their copy and paste cover shows the kids would have lapped it up.

LPT likes this.
  2. Their version effectively is the Billie one isn't it? Fab though (for me anyway!)

WhereIsTheFeeling likes this.
  3. Yes though not sure the extra “get the feeling…. “ Verse was written when Billie recorded her version. Not that I listen to either out of choice.

WhatKindOfKylie? likes this.
  4. I will still happily take Billie or Atomic Kitten's version over Blondie's...

WhereIsTheFeeling likes this.
  5. Well it's unfortunate that neither Debbie or Billie could be bothered to purr "never give up", but BP never runs out of fuel (yes I'm making this joke) on Day & Night, Misfocusing and You Were My Mo-Ivation (Motiv8 Remix really does do the things that make me feel this way and what way I'm not telling). What a blueprint she had even if I think she was just a younger Louise.

6. Billie and Louise's singles in a playlist, is quite something.

7. The "HI BILLIE / HI LOUISE" joint tour coming soon!

8. I'd go for sure!!

97williamsb and undisco_me like this.
  9. I had no idea Billie's b-side Call Me was originally this Another Level track released one year before the Honey To The Bee single!

Last edited: May 25, 2022
    Island, tylerc, bonnieetclyde and 2 others like this.
  10. Hey, can't see any pics of this online, but is it the sleeve that's signed?

11. Annoyingly no it was just a smaller insert.

j267 likes this.
  12. Thanks for the heads up! Will still probably go for it :)

Butterfly likes this.
  13. I love how incestuous the pop world was. Didn’t Aaron Carter end up doing B to the I, her scrapped track?

Jamie, hownee and Island like this.
  14. Island

Island Staff Member

The Billie version is very 90's Robyn-esque!

hownee likes this.
  15. I didn't know that! Only knew her album had like 3 or 4 songs from a girlband's scrapped album, including Girlfriend.

bonnieetclyde and Island like this.
  16. He did? His name isn't Billie though?

Mvnl likes this.
  17. It became this:

18. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Do we know which girlband?

19. First Class were their name- I think the album only got a Japan release in the end.

hownee, bonnieetclyde and Mvnl like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.