Björk - Fossora | Page 33 | The Popjustice Forum

Björk - Fossora

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Glitterizer, Oct 24, 2021.

1. Who is a muscle

Rafa_el, andru and Jacques like this.
  2. The last minute

[​IMG]

fancygreen, sesita, verth and 13 others like this.
  3. It's kind of reminding me of some of the Biophilia remix series, which sounds like shade, but isn't! Also can't say it enough, her mug in these looks... Sickening. This has definitely gotten me very excited for the album.

myblood, askew, LGStan93 and 7 others like this.
  4. I fucking LOVED that!

Also, Bjork is fully telling us to get a grip and to stop falling out with people due to minute differences. I won't, but fair point Bjork.

sesita, Daedyn, myblood and 11 others like this.
  5. It was done by IsSheHungry. They are incredible and have worked with Bjork before.

6. I was going to say that it wasn't very 'catchy' but a little bit of it is still lingering in my brain.

Visually, A+.
    Sonically... I'm unsure. I don't hate it but you can't latch on to much can you so it's like someone just talking at you with some background music playing. I suppose it's Biophilia meets Utopia with a dash of Volta? I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not.

7. Bop! Can’t wait for the inevitable Reggaeton mix.

sesita, Edu, Rafa_el and 4 others like this.
  8. This slaps a bitsy. I was a bit unsure about how this was going to turn out after reading the album descriptions, but I'm fully on board now. Using clarinets like synths... her mind.

myblood, LPT, LGStan93 and 9 others like this.
  9. The song is great! Quite immediate and that outro is amazing.

The video... I mean she looks stunning, but it was mediocre, considering what she is capable of (The Gate might liked or not, but that video was gorgeous)

LGStan93 likes this.
  10. This is Pluto to the max. I am living. The video is so absurdly fantastic. The pants of the musicians. I laughed. The absolute thunderstorm of the last minute. I went to Berghain last Sunday and it instantly took me back to it. Outstanding.

11. Edit: I want to watch it again, which is a good sign.

lob0to likes this.
  12. This is the first Bjork music video that made me bust out laughing. It’s probably the closest one she’s done that’s on par with her 90s videos. Extremely well done and memorable. The song is alright. The video is going to be giffed to death. I can’t wait!

sesita, myblood, LPT and 8 others like this.
  13. [​IMG]

I really like the visuals though!

14. It did give me Human Behaviour feels.

myblood, LGStan93, Humanracin and 2 others like this.
  15. Totally! Please someone make a gif of her wagging her finger with the caption, “Oh, no she didn’t!”

LPT and bonnieetclyde like this.
  16. That video was excellent, especially the last minute. She'll always be on an entirely different wavelength than the other girls ddd.

myblood, LPT, BootedGay71 and 6 others like this.
  17. I really like this, the production is so rich and interesting, but at the same it's still a fairly conventionally structured, memorable song you can bop to. The best of both wjörlds basically.

Humanracin, Rafa_el, Maki and 4 others like this.
  18. I am terrified!

Trinu 3.0, Rafa_el, Maki and 2 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.