Björk - Fossora | Page 47 | The Popjustice Forum

Björk - Fossora

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Glitterizer, Oct 24, 2021.

1. I am frankly scared at the prospect of this being somehow even more challenging than Utopia but also ready to shake my funghussy.

2. I’m reading Ovule was just released on Apple Music?

beautifulmorning likes this.
  3. Yep! It’s out!

Rafa_el likes this.
  4. Getting Medúlla meets Volta vibes. The video is a lot of cunt serving too.

xOJakeXo, Maki, Future Lover and 3 others like this.
  5. I'm afraid its sounding like a Bjork parody to my ears. I do prefer Oval to the last one

cleosnatchra likes this.
  6. LTG

LTG

Yeah kind of getting Who Is It from the Volta tour but slowed down.

Future Lover and Applause like this.
  7. I am with you. I am beyond excited about this new album and campaign. Volta was the last era I felt this level of excitement. I cannot wait to see what is coming over the next few months.

8. She is serving.

The song is great and it feels like there is so much pure Björk DNA in this. And it feels way more open than anything on Utopia. Even though the topic seems very personal the presentation feels more universal.

I am also as excited as I haven’t been in ages.

9. Not her following the most unhinged description of a song I have ever read in my entire life with “lol” and “hope that makes sense.” She cracks me up so much.

10. I think I have died and gone to heaven.

[​IMG]

STUNNING!

11. Another case of girl-find-the-note but it's nice enough. The video is great even though the digital Bjork at 1:15 creeped me out ff.

JMRGBY, dodoriazarbon, Maki and 2 others like this.
  12. Absolutely love this, the video is beautiful to watch and she looks stunning.
    I’m getting Homogenic meets Volta vibes from this album so far and I am so excited to hear the whole thing.

13. This era is so joyous and approachable (in fact, it seems like a BPG era through her own filter). Musically, I think I'll have to reset my expectations to her basically reciting great lyrics over great instrumentals. It's hardly catchy, is it.
    I really like the explanation of the lyrics too, I get it, totally.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2022
  14. I love to see that she basically renewed the Gucci The Gate dress.

Cutlery likes this.
  15. Maki, BootedGay71 and Verandi like this.
  16. No gifs this time around ":(" but here are the graphics for Ovule
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

HQ pics
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Bonus fashion moment
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mama is spending!

xOJakeXo, Edu, Maki and 2 others like this.
  17. Just to be inside Bjork's head for a minute would be fascinating on a level unimaginable.

[​IMG]

YRSHKD, Edu, Maki and 2 others like this.
  18. I take Atopos any day. It’s good and pretty but a bit like if it was done by a ‘Bjork music generator’. I feel similarly regarding the video. In the last years all her videos looks very similar

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.