Björk - Fossora | Page 64 | The Popjustice Forum

Björk - Fossora

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Glitterizer, Oct 24, 2021.

1. I’m gonna play “Trölla-Gabba” for my boomer parents just to watch their heads explode.

Ferk, Isobel, ohaimanabu and 3 others like this.
  2. Played snippets of all the tracks and it all sounds so stunning, but there's no way my first listen of this is going to be while I'm working. It deserves an experience.

3. I can't not listen to 'Ancestress' without crying, this ain't good for repeat listens but I keep doing it. Beautiful work.

ohaimanabu, Jóga, Cutlery and 2 others like this.
  4. This is where I'm at with Her Mother's House
    [​IMG]

Vitamin, LGStan93 and Jóga like this.
  5. Also the title track is indeed a total bop.

6. I keep wanting to sing “Fossora” like “Aurora” even though the choruses sound nothing alike nn.

Jóga, ohaimanabu and LGStan93 like this.
  7. I really wish ‘Fagurt’ was a lot longer.

Isobel, Maki, LGStan93 and 1 other person like this.
  8. Me thinking that being 10cm taller would solve all my problems.

9. Her guest vocalists on this are also top notch on their respective tracks. They each bring something different that compliments mjöðer in such a beautiful way, regardless of how their names sounded together on paper. It feels like her art (and actual!) sons and daughters coming to her altar to leave offerings at her feet, as they should.

10. Vinyl fagurts, mod on the 4um has set the record straight: as of now, all vinyl editions were produced using the early master, regardless of color, while all CD editions and the cassette are confirmed to feature the finalized album (including the Ican Harem’s vocals that were scrubbed from the title track).

Isobel, Humanracin, Atletico and 4 others like this.
  11. Honestly, it sounds better without him anyway.

12. I'm so excited for this album to baffle and delight me

Ferk, soratami, Maki and 1 other person like this.
  13. Girl, hop on the mushroom express whatyouwaitingfor.mp3

Maki, ohaimanabu, YRSHKD and 2 others like this.
  14. FAGURTS MAKE SOME NOOOOOIIIISSSEEE

The lime coloured vinyl's so pretty in person!

huntypoo, Ferk, Kuhleezi and 9 others like this.
  15. Too bad it’s just like the Vulnicura one. I ordered that as well since it was less expensive than the black one on Amazon Fr (but I suspect they will cancel my order since it’s not yet shipped).

16. LPT

LPT

17. ‘Her Mother’s House’ is so beautiful.

18. Call me crazy but why is this album so hooky? A bunch of random bits and pieces are ingrained in my head and keep popping up randomly throughout the day.

*doing the dishes*
    IIIN A WOMAN's... lifetime...
    SEEEEELF SACRIFICIAL!!!

Last edited: Oct 1, 2022
    Crisp X, Kuhleezi, Isobel and 7 others like this.
  19. Man, “Freefall” is really hitting. That plucked string outro with those repeated illuuuuuuuminaaaaaate.

20. Maybe it's me but this could be a lost Vespertine track.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.