Björk - Fossora | Page 70 | The Popjustice Forum

Björk - Fossora

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Glitterizer, Oct 24, 2021.

1. Pretty much all the Biophilia remixes are great, but everything since then has been pretty boring.

2. Give us "Trölla-Gabba" remixed Mimi-style with a newly recorded vocal line laid on top just for kicks.

3. Sorrowful Soil

[​IMG]

Rafa_el, YRSHKD, Euphoria and 4 others like this.
  4. You did well, you, you did your best
    Wеll, you did your best (You did, you did it well)
    You did, did, di-di-di-did well
    You did, did, di-di-di-di-di-di well
    You di-di-di-di-did well
    You did well

5. I just got around to listening to Trolla-Gabba and it's really giving

[​IMG]

I'm scared, girls!

LPT, Andy French, Remyky22 and 7 others like this.
  6. In a woman's lifetiiiiiime

She gets...

Four hundred EGGS!

[​IMG]

7. I'm still processing and fossoring into the soundground, but I agree with the comments that the second album half is superior. This album has replay value for sure.

BootedGay71, bonnieetclyde and Maki like this.
  8. The visuals this era... wow.

lob0to and Rafa_el like this.
  9. I’ve gone back to Volta and it’s much better than i remembered it

10. They are exquisite and magnificent especially the red outfits.

I cannot wait to Fossora in a live setting to be immersed fully in the Fossora experience. A multi-stage show like the Alexandra Palace show from 2013 would be amazing.

Rafa_el likes this.
  11. Didn't she already say she isn't planning to tour this one?

12. It would be a shame for her not to do at least a few shows. Another stripped back show like this one from 2001. It is one of the best ever concerts I have seen. It truly was a magical evening and so very special.

https://www.bjork.fr/29-08-2001-St-John-Smith-s-Square

Maybe a one-off evening in Iceland in the summer. An outdoor gig on 21 June 2023 for midsummer would be perfect.

13. OMG you went!! Dream show, I wish I could've been there, along with the Brodsky Quartet Union Chapel gigs. I'd be well up for a chapel tour!

BootedGay71 and YRSHKD like this.
  14. She never did.

She even said in an interview to a Chilean newspaper that she intends to tweak Cornucopia to include Fossora tracks as well.

With the last remnants of pre-COVID obligations being fulfilled in March, she will likely tour Fossora during/for the European festival season, so start saving money now!

Karvel, Glitterizer and YRSHKD like this.
  15. The fact that my Primavera date is the first one with this alleged mix* of Orkestral + Cornucopia + Fossora tracks so I have no idea what the setlist will be… I’m fearing for my life.

*La islandesa aterrizará con un espectáculo que, según ella misma adelanta, hermana dos mundos. O, en rigor, los últimos dos montajes con los que ha girado.

16. I'm sure she did at some point. I didn't just make it up.

17. It was me who posted about that, but I had heard the claim from someone else too, I didn't have a direct source! I think they just assumed this wouldn't get a new tour because she mentioned including the songs in Cornucopia.

Karvel, Psycho and bonnieetclyde like this.
  18. Karvel, bonnieetclyde and Glitterizer like this.
  19. And I would do it again

[​IMG]

LPT, Jonathan27, Verandi and 12 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.