Björk - General Discussion | Page 77 | The Popjustice Forum

Björk - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by ADolla, Mar 12, 2009.

1. LTG

LTG

Pitchfork have reviewed Post for their Sunday review. 10/10.

2. Jenny Pelly has no chill

mcuk likes this.
  3. LTG

LTG

Let’s be honest. None of us Björk stans have any chill.

4. "Music heals too
    I'm here to defend it"

I hope this won´t be cancelled.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2020
  5. я

Отмена

Москва

[​IMG]

Deleted member 7641 likes this.

6. Having an absolute moment with this killer of a track today. Her biggest triumph in my opinion. I should listen to her more often. Maybe lockdown will be that opportunity for me.

LPT, Jwentz, Hunterpoop and 7 others like this.
  7. Yes! Use this time wisely and explore the work of a true icon.

8. Luckily I’m working full time (and then some) so it’s only weekends I have spare time. I did (and do) love the first 3 albums but kinda lost interest after that.... what would you recommend?

Maki likes this.
  9. My personal favorite is Vespertine, which is actually kind of perfect for at home headphone listening. I'm also particularly fond of Volta. Some seem to dislike it, but those of us who love it really love it.

LPT, nikkysan, Karvel and 3 others like this.
  10. Thanks for the recommendations. I shall give them a listen.

man.tis.shrimp likes this.
  11. I had the realization recently that a big part of why I love Blissing Me so much is because, at least tonally, it feels like a sister song to Cocoon. They both have the same warm, enveloping feel to them

12. I love 'Blissing Me' less nowadays because it feels «dilluted Vespertine B-side».

However, the biggest revelation of the album for me has been 'Arisen My Senses'. An absolute euphoric blast! I do hope she has changed the lyric to "for her a him" when performed live doe

13. This is a huge part of it. Warmly enveloping is the perfect phrase for it.

Andy French likes this.
  14. "To help fulfil your musical cravings, we're offering a 30% discount code to be used on the Björk store on all items, with exception of the utopia boxset. The discount code will be active for 2 weeks.

Please enter B33XNUKD when checking out."

https://shop.bjork.com/

15. [​IMG]

LPT, Karvel and Dennis like this.
  16. Maybe gimme a refund for that expensive orchestral show before you shill your merch yet again sis

[​IMG]

mcuk and Dennis like this.
  17. Ok, but it looks more like the whole store has been discounted already? Cool, but I was hoping that £20 Vulnicura was going to be reduced further...

18. Now, you know better than expecting Ms. Giðmedóllars to go that far.

dodoriazarbon likes this.
  19. Listening to Vespertine in the late evening while beginning to fall asleep, just when it's starting to get colder... an experience. I think it really is her masterpiece now.

LPT, mcuk, enjoy and 2 others like this.
  20. Has anyone bought the colored cassettes?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.