Björk - General Discussion | Page 92 | The Popjustice Forum

Björk - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by ADolla, Mar 12, 2009.

1. Oceania feat. Kelis is everything

Push, mcuk, LTG and 5 others like this.
  2. And we still can't stream it in the US. I'm fuming.

3. We’re getting eight mostly a capella tracks using only a theremin and an Icelandic spoons choir, all tracks will be 9 to 13 minutes, and we will deal.

4. Bjork will debut the merchoir from the lost city of atlantis on her next opus, and will perform all shows underwater.
    #bjorklantis

Maki, Applause and Michael17 like this.
  5. A couple of the singles/EPs have gone off Apple Music but remain on Spotify in the UK, weird.

6. So was anyone going to tell me that Sindri a) is 35, b) is a musician himself and has claimed to be better than even his own mother, and c) literally looks like someone merged Björk and Richard D. James, or was I just supposed to find that out myself through a Twitter post?

soratami, Humanracin and Doenjang like this.
  7. Not after that airport video.

mcuk, Fridrik, Fuchsia and 2 others like this.
  8. The way this made me run to Wikipedia to check if I'd been getting Björk's age wrong all this time and she was actually older than I thought ff (but no, she just had him when she was 20)

Maki and Andy French like this.
  9. rdp

rdp

Does anyone know why Serpentwithfeet's Blissing Me remix isn't available on Spotify anymore? (Or at least it isn't in my country)

mcuk likes this.
  10. It's not available for me either. It is up there on Apple Music though, pretty weird.

rdp likes this.
  11. Happy 20th to my first Björk album!

[​IMG]

neonknives, mcuk, snoho and 27 others like this.
  12. Wow, a 21 day rollout. *deep sigh*

13. The good ol' days. Although Kacey Musgraves is doing a very old-school short gap between single and album rollout so I hope more people go back to this.

mcuk and wodny like this.
  14. The Vespertine era b-sides, remixes and instrumentals are fucking iconic, and essential to the package.

neonknives, Clyde, mcuk and 9 others like this.
  15. Why isn't Domestica the Icelandic national anthem

mcuk, bonnieetclyde, Rafa_el and 2 others like this.
  16. All Is Full of Love is being used as the song for the Alien Goddess fragrance campaign. Neat!

17. I love that they featured Willow Smith in the campaign, but wanted some *real* music to do the heavy lifting. Bjork wins at everything.

18. The classicness.

Rafa_el, Future Lover and Maki like this.
  19. The song is likely featured *because* it's Willow Smith, she is a big fan of Björk.
    "Real music"... get a grip, love.

20. Not a term ‘real music’ surfacing in the year 2021.

fancygreen, Andy French, mcuk and 6 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.