Björk

he/him
I'm sure this has come up in the past, and maybe even I've asked it before, but I'm currently trying to buy some of her singles on vinyl, and am specifically looking for releases with her house mixes (so I guess that's probably only Debut-Post eras?). Is there a good source where I can find all these listed without having to dig through every Discogs or Wiki entry? I know she used to have a "catalog" of releases on her site, but that seems to be long gone now. Something like Madonna's Remixology would be great.

Albums I listen to from start to finish
1. Homogenic | Incredible production, art direction, videos, themes, everything.
2. Post | Smash, smash, smash, smash.
3. Vespertine | Half of it is the best music ever created by humans, the other half should have been swapped with the incredible B-sides. Stream Verandi and Generous Palmstroke from the best CD single ever Hidden Place.
4. Debut | The original quirky album!​

Albums where I skip a couple of songs
5. Volta | Half of it is incredible, half completely inessential. I wish more of the 7 Timbo songs were included.
6. Medulla | Certainly unique but god is it exhausting. Where Is The Line, Who Is It and Mouths Cradle are 10/10s!!!​

Albums where I cherry pick
7. Vulnicura | Stonemilker wow what a moment, the rest is nice enough.
8. Biophilia | Mutual Core is incredible, the rest exists.​

666. Utopia | I kept absolutely nothing from this and I won't try again teebs.​

Albums I listen to from start to finish
1. Homogenic | Incredible production, art direction, videos, themes, everything.
2. Post | Smash, smash, smash, smash.
3. Vespertine | Half of it is the best music ever created by humans, the other half should have been swapped with the incredible B-sides. Stream Verandi and Generous Palmstroke from the best CD single ever Hidden Place.
4. Debut | The original quirky album!​

Albums where I skip a couple of songs
5. Volta | Half of it is incredible, half completely inessential. I wish more of the 7 Timbo songs were included.
6. Medulla | Certainly unique but god is it exhausting. Where Is The Line, Who Is It and Mouths Cradle are 10/10s!!!​

Albums where I cherry pick
7. Vulnicura | Stonemilker wow what a moment, the rest is nice enough.
8. Biophilia | Mutual Core is incredible, the rest exists.​

666. Utopia | I kept absolutely nothing from this and I won't try again teebs.​

I relistened Medúlla and I think it is such a great record, the weakest parts are the two "interludea", even Ancestors is not as terrible as people as people think!

Plus the run from Submarine to Sonnets/Unrealities is sublime and Who Is It, Mouth's Cradle and Triumph of a Heart are all super fun.

Her streaming presence when it comes to singles/b-sides is so severely lacking. Though I suppose she wouldn’t be able to milk us for all we’re worth if we could access the “Hidden Place” b-sides whenever we wanted.

To be fair, a lot of stuff is still missing, like "Family Tree", the occasional Japanese Bonus Track etc. But yeah, I have a teeny playlist with 20+ B-sides pre-"Greatest Hits". She hasn't really done them since, has she?

Venus as a Boy is surely the best 'just had a baby' song? I was listening again last week (I have Boput on rotation) and it's just so beautiful.

For some reason it used to annoy me when I first got into her, I don’t know what teen me was thinking! It’s a quintessential Björk deep cut, and the simple, beautiful sentiment of it resonates more and more each day. Its only flaw is repeating the same lyrics twice.
I really love the Black Dog Mix

I relistened Medúlla and I think it is such a great record, the weakest parts are the two "interludea", even Ancestors is not as terrible as people as people think!

Plus the run from Submarine to Sonnets/Unrealities is sublime and Who Is It, Mouth's Cradle and Triumph of a Heart are all super fun.

Yes! Sometimes people overlook Medúlla unfairly and always have Debut - Vespertine as the immaculate collection of B albums but for me it'll always be Debut - Medúlla.

Medúlla is still classic Bjork with traditional song structures and hooks and melodies which started to become more and more vague from Volta onwards.