BLACKPINK

I'm so excited to experience my first era since laminating my stan card. I know they've notoriously been slow-drip, release-phobic and many (understandably) have ptsd, but it hasn't been that long this time? Yes, more tracks and singles/videos would have been great but THE ALBUM was only 2 yrs ago and they've done solo stuff, I LOVE On The Ground don't @ me.

Being a newer stan, I know I'm feeling deceivingly fed and it won't last forever but I assume we're getting at least an EP/some singles if they plan on a world tour and that would be enough for me.... idk..I guess I have altered expectations conditioned by long waits for new Gaga, Bey, Mimi, RiRi, Britney ...etc. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's true two years isn't that long when you think about Western acts like the ones you mentioned, but K-Pop acts tend to release much more frequently. Unless there are any special circumstances, you pretty much always get at least one comeback per year, and usually more.

K-Pop acts tend to release much more frequently. Unless there are any special circumstances, you pretty much always get at least one comeback per year, and usually more.
themoreyouknow.gif.....I should be excited about this because once I have time to properly branch-out into ITZY and other acts I'm sure I'll feel spoiled, just not ready for my BP bubble to burst.... just yet. The obsession is still too strong. Even with new releases from faves like Bey, Carly, Charli..etc I have no doubt that BP will still be my Spotify "most listened to artist" of 2022.

old-boomer.gif