BLACKPINK | Page 196 | The Popjustice Forum

BLACKPINK

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by 3Xs, Aug 13, 2016.

1. It's true two years isn't that long when you think about Western acts like the ones you mentioned, but K-Pop acts tend to release much more frequently. Unless there are any special circumstances, you pretty much always get at least one comeback per year, and usually more.

ohnostalgia, He, HippoSteaks and 7 others like this.
  2. themoreyouknow.gif.....I should be excited about this because once I have time to properly branch-out into ITZY and other acts I'm sure I'll feel spoiled, just not ready for my BP bubble to burst.... just yet. The obsession is still too strong. Even with new releases from faves like Bey, Carly, Charli..etc I have no doubt that BP will still be my Spotify "most listened to artist" of 2022.

3. I love an announcement to an announcement.
    [​IMG]

4. Slice of Life

Slice of Life Staff Member

WaiT, some Blinks are saying that we’re getting a song called Ready for Love this month? It’s apparently a song that will tie-in with BLACKPINK’s collaboration with PUBG. I’m shaking!!!!!!! Isn’t Ready for Love the song that Somi accidentally leaked???????

5. It was on that Netflix documentary they did.

6. Slice of Life

You’re right!! Omg and I remember it sounding really good back then????? I’m ready!!

7. There’s a really rough demo that’s been out for about a year! It’s fan made using bits of the song that leaked but it’s still great. I hope we get the full thing!

8. Yep sounded like a good one!

9. A new song 1 month before their proper comeback sounds weird but let's see.

GimmeWork likes this.
  10. Why is this “back then” sending me. It really was 100 whole years ago it feels like! I remember it sounding great too.

11. A PUBG collab, really? Couldn't they at least have gone with something a bit less... heterosexual?

12. Do people even play PUBG anymore? Weird one.

soratami likes this.
  13. Slice of Life

Ok, we got a confirmation of the existence of an album FFFFFFFF! Let’s celebrate that!

WaiT, screaming @ Ryan Tedder’s ugly ass NFT avatar KWJSSUSJSJSJDJDI is that still in the charts???? Bye!!

14. What I'd like to know is how the hell is Ryan Tedder working with Beyoncé and Blackpink in 2022.

Laurence, GimmeWork, wodny and 5 others like this.
  15. Sorry Ryan oppa, it did not make THE Album.

16. Slice of Life

ACTRESS JENNIE DEBUT!!

17. Slice of Life

I’m guessing we can only hear the song tomorrow by playing the game or whatever one does on PUBG?? God, I’m too dumb for this. I’m just gonna wait for the song to leak on Twitter FFFFFFF

ultraviolet, aux, GimmeWork and 2 others like this.
  18. I wonder if they're going to push this like a proper single? It's a bit weird to come back after nearly two years with a videogame tie-in.

19. Why does that sound to me that you can just get their old music in game rather than anything new to stream etc…

ultraviolet, aux and GimmeWork like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.