BLACKPINK | Page 198 | The Popjustice Forum

BLACKPINK

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by 3Xs, Aug 13, 2016.

1. He

He

The chorus to that new song is borderline parody.

Why are they done so dirty by YG?

2. Honestly keep it in the bin, this song should've been released at least 3 years ago and it would've sounded dated even then ddd

GodsAndMonsters and Lately like this.
  3. I’ll snort/inject/pop it.

lushLuck, GimmeWork and Slice of Life like this.
  4. Slice of Life

Slice of Life Staff Member

[​IMG]

Sounds like a smash to me!!!!!!!!

5. I get that it’s not new but it always sounded good and it’s a new song, unfortunately we have to be enthusiastic about these things.

6. It won’t be the title track, right???
    Is it reasonable to assume it’s a buzz track, much like Illusion from aespa’s latest mini???

7. Yes, it’s labeled as “Special track“

8. I know their next title will still have huge buzz but their first song in 2 years being a PUBG ~special track is so messy.

9. The full comeback is a full version of Awesome Screen Awesome Camera

10. He

He

Ok but that would be a serve.

ultraviolet likes this.
  11. I was actually bopping thinking it could be another moody dance song in the vein of Lovesick Girls or even Forever Young.. and then the chorus came.

Can we lock Teddy in the YG dungeon instead, please?

12. Soooo... does "Concept Teaser" mean that these are the set-ups of the video they star in or are we just getting an animated video since it's not a real single?

13. I’m sure it will be an animated video

14. Slice of Life

Slice of Life Staff Member

15. It's basic, but I still love it. Sue me.

lushLuck, elektroxx and Slice of Life like this.
  16. I can't say I really like it -- but Jisoos Christ ate on the bridge. It's so nice to hear her again. I'm kind of writing this off as just a cute little thing and will remain perched for the actual comeback.

17. I really like it! Nothing groundbreaking but you can’t do that every time.

18. It’s just nice to have them back, I won’t be upset if it ends up on the new album but I’m not dying for it to be included either.

GimmeWork likes this.
  19. BLACKPINK meets K/DA.

20. It sounds exactly like what it is. It’s fine. It’s nice to hear Jisoo; her voice is so underrated. I think their actual comeback is gonna be great still.

ultraviolet and GimmeWork like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.