BLACKPINK | Page 199 | The Popjustice Forum

BLACKPINK

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by 3Xs, Aug 13, 2016.

1. Poor Jisoo getting the least lines.

I like it. It is inoffensive and catchy.

GimmeWork likes this.
  2. But when can I listen to it off of YouTube.

3. Seriously! Was wondering the same. Is it because it's a PUBG exclusive thing? Is it even possible we never get it on streaming? Not sure how these brand collabs typically work for K-pop?...ddd ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

4. I think it’s more than likely it will just be a track on the album to make up the numbers.

GimmeWork likes this.
  5. I put my gloves on ready to drag this, but it's actually ... alright? I mean, for the love of god Teddy, give us a proper chorus at some point. But I'll happily bop along to this until we get the proper comeback.

Also, the animation was better than I was expecting! Serving videogame realness. When is their Spiceworld The Game coming?

Lately and GimmeWork like this.
  6. I love how the video is giving

GimmeWork and GodsAndMonsters like this.
  7. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

I never heard the demo version of Ready To Love so it’s new to me, but it’s all very “eh” to me. is there nobody who can keep Teddy away from their songs? I’m pretty lenient on these types of “choruses” but this one is inexcusable.

I will view this as a gift to the fans who were around for the demo era.

8. Jisoo sounds surprisingly wonderful doing the "ah yeahhhhh" adlibs here.

9. Nope she has more than Lisa in terms of line distribution. First is Rose, then Jennie, than Jisoo and Lisa is last.

wodny likes this.
  10. Yes, this is basic, but I want to add it to a bunch of playlists on Spotify immediately!

GimmeWork and Slice of Life like this.
  11. Will they do live performances/ promotion?

12. WHAT IS HAPPENING???

Edit: didn’t see the video on their Instagram/YouTube

13. Their album could mean anything.

GimmeWork and ultraviolet like this.
  15. Surely they’re not gonna give us a How You Like That/ Kill This Love redux for a third time, are they?

leedlelee... likes this.
  16. I hope so. I think the only thing those songs have in common are that they’re loud so I’ll take another.

I’ll take an Ice Cream at this point.

17. Slice of Life

Slice of Life Staff Member

@Salami we will be eating, bestie!!!!!!

ohdenny, GimmeWork, aux and 6 others like this.
  18. I hope it's two videos for two different songs! When it's (Practice Ver.)...

19. I can't wait to see how they'll promote with the pre release single and album so close.

ultraviolet and GimmeWork like this.
  20. I want tour dates now.

GimmeWork likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.