BLACKPINK | Page 202 | The Popjustice Forum

BLACKPINK

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by 3Xs, Aug 13, 2016.

1. Slice of Life

Slice of Life Staff Member

No venue announcement yet, besties!! We just know that they are touring both arenas and stadiums.

Anyway, here are the latest teasers featuring Jisoo and Jennie!!

2. This is all very How You Like That which is a great start.

3. These teasers are giving me Westworld vibes.

GimmeWork and lushLuck like this.
  4. It’s so annoying that they the dates but nothing else.

GimmeWork likes this.
  5. With Jessie and The 1975 tickets on sale this week, I am more than fine knowing as little as possible about this tour at least another 7 days. It's in my calendar - that's all I need for the time being.

An Insider, GimmeWork, aux and 2 others like this.
  6. Yes niece! Other member is on twitter

7. Rose and Lisa serving

8. They look hot as expected, but we could use a little more concept, girls! Excited for the new song, nonetheless.

ultraviolet likes this.
  9. A VMAs performance?! Iconic moment incoming.

tj-x, HolyWater, LPMA and 6 others like this.
  10. I'm honestly shocked they're finally getting a US award show spot. I honestly figured they'd never bother at this point.

Lately, HolyWater, LPMA and 4 others like this.
  11. I’m curious if they’ll be present for it or if it’ll just be a virtual (pre-recorded) stage like the vast majority of kpop acts have been doing for western promo the past two years.

On one hand, the demand would be there for them to show up in person, but on the other hand YG is dead-set on doing the least always… which will win out?

12. Congrats to them! I think it’s overdue and the VMAs badly needed some star power this year. Hope YG pulls out all the goods because (I dont know if I’m opening a can of worms mentioning them here dddd) even BTS who generally have great performances tend to be hit and miss for their productions in the States.

13. Slice of Life

I think they’ll show up in person. YG said they’ll be attending and performing. And Blinks with stalking powers (fffff) already found out that they’ll be flying to the US soon as a group.

GimmeWork, Lately, soratami and 4 others like this.
  14. How do they know that!?!

ultraviolet and Slice of Life like this.
  15. Presale for the first couple of dates announced:

ultraviolet, GimmeWork and lushLuck like this.
  16. Slice of Life

Sasaengs (crazy ass fans) have connections with people who work for airlines. Flight information even get sold so sasaengs can literally buy the seat next to their idols…….

17. He

He

That is so horribly scary!

Also, when are they announcing more specifics of the tour?!

ultraviolet likes this.
  18. The concept is black and pink.

Laurence, tea, ultraviolet and 7 others like this.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.