BLACKPINK | Page 203 | The Popjustice Forum

BLACKPINK

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by 3Xs, Aug 13, 2016.

1. The scariest part???
    It happens all the time…
    NCT’s Yangyang was forced to sit next to a stalker on a flight in 2019…
    She recently got a job at NCT’s company…

GimmeWork likes this.
  2. He

He

Like what do these people do when they’re sitting there? Do they try to talk?

3. I hope they travel with lots of security. Yikes!

ultraviolet likes this.
  4. Now we know why Maneskin prefered the VMA's then that festival...

5. Sounds like a bop!!!

6. Maybe I have been disappointed too many times but I kind of feel I already know exactly how this song will sound.

michaelhird, Mikl C, Blayke and 4 others like this.
  7. If they give us DDU/Kill This Love/How You Like That part 4 -- well that's actually all I want in the world.

8. A stone cold BLACKPINK bop. Woo.

9. I hardly expect them to reinvent any sort of wheel with this - as @theincredibleflipper says, you can pretty much predict exactly how this will sound - but a rehash of their previous comebacks is more than enough to keep me pleased.

10. Jisoo serving Mileena from Mortal Kombat.

11. Slice of Life

Slice of Life Staff Member

FFFFFFF I was torn between my current avi and this pic from her latest magazine cover
    [​IMG]

Like?????? She’s so mother!!

12. Kim Jisoo has no business serving that much really. Who told her she could do that? It should be illegal.

13. These three being my bottom BP singles ddd (though I now like DDU more)…

14. Seems like fanfic… as if those seats are free / affordable

15. Sasaengs/stalkers in Korea will always find a way. They have crazy connections (and money).

ultraviolet and Lately like this.
  16. Crazy Rich K-Pop Stans™

17. I think the general consensus is that we’d all like another As If It’s Your Last or Lovesick Girls, but we know better than to set our expectations that high with Blackpink or Teddy.

Mikl C, ohdenny, elektroxx and 5 others like this.
  18. Slice of Life

Slice of Life Staff Member

FFFFFFFFF don’t know if this is fake (it probably is, lbr). But this user has 40k followers so lemme be delusional for once, kii!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.