BLACKPINK | Page 222 | The Popjustice Forum

BLACKPINK

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by 3Xs, Aug 13, 2016.

1. My personal list:
    8 Ready for love
    7 The Happiest Girl
    6 Typa Girl
    5 Shut Down
    4 Yeah Yeah Yeah
    3 Tally
    2 Pink Venom
    1 Hard To Love

But I love them all. Even Ready For Love if just for Rose’s verses.

GimmeWork likes this.
  2. Slice of Life

Slice of Life Staff Member

FFFFFFF THE PHILIPPINES’ NATIONAL GIRL GROUP FOR REAL!!

Like, there’s just no way I’m gonna get that ticket for their concert now FFFFFFFF!! Maybe I’ll try for the Singapore concert instead.

GimmeWork, thommyh, Salami and 8 others like this.
  3. I'm obsessed with Hard To Love! It's a bit annoying because I feel like they'd all sound fantastic on it, but Rosé snapped on her own. Her voice is so sweet, I can see her solo career going some interesting places!

4. I used to not care so much for Jisoo's role in the band but good grace she's managed to sneak into my poor heart and become a STAPLER. Echoing that I can hear her doing the faded adlibs in the drop of Hard to Love.

GimmeWork, Salami and ultraviolet like this.
  5. Do we have any idea about uk chart positions so far for the album and tracks that could chart in the singles?

Salami likes this.
  6. Yes the album is short but I really find it difficult to complain about anything here. I'm enjoying this collection much more than THE ALBUM so far anyway.

GimmeWork, Gardenia and tj-x like this.
  7. Love this album, for me I like every track where as with the last album I was only sold on about 5 until the others grew on
    me.

Just noticed that both the album and single mention Pink in the title, and thought maybe there will be a Black album still to come? Especially since there were a couple of other songs that we know were recorded for the album, maybe they’ve been saved for something else?

Also - is there a standard Born pink cd?

GimmeWork and Posh Aloud like this.
  8. You'll find 5 version of the jewel case version on their UK shop.

9. Slice of Life

Eaux!! Shut Down finally defeated Pink Venom on MelOn FFFFFF!!

Only After LIKE left to defeat now….. but I honestly wouldn’t hold my breath kii!! Maybe if Shut Down gets promoted in Korea, then it’s possible. So far, they only have one scheduled promo in Korea and that is an Inkigayo performance next Sunday.

10. Is the reason they've abandoned promo in their home country that the album physical sales has already crossed a million mark?

11. Slice of Life

US huñtitas, y’all might catch the girls on your local Target FFFFFFF!!

Seeing there’s a camera, I think we’re getting some sort of vlog. I’ll take it at this point kii!!

Overdose, GimmeWork, tj-x and 3 others like this.
  12. And it made me like the song even more just like with Pink Venom. I wonder if they'll put out a more classic "practice" video, too.

GimmeWork and ultraviolet like this.
  13. Slice of Life

I heard UK Blinks are focusing on the album more so let’s not expect Shut Down to do as well as Pink Venom did. So y’all better stream, besties!!

GimmeWork, Serg., ultraviolet and 2 others like this.
  14. It is a shame that "Shut Down" was released at the same time as the album. It would've been great to let "Shut Down" smash for a week before dropping the album, but I guess that that's not how it works in K-Pop and the album has to come out as the same time as the title track.

GimmeWork, Serg., lushLuck and 2 others like this.
  15. I’ve been playing this album all weekend and what a triumph! Everything on it just clicks for me. Sorry for the die hard fans having to wait so long between releases. Glad that they’re decimating the charts around the world.

Serg., ultraviolet, GimmeWork and 4 others like this.
  16. Tally finally has clicked for me. I can now go to sleep peacefully knowing that I love this album in its entirety.

Serg., ultraviolet and GimmeWork like this.
  17. Typa Girl is giving Crazy Over You levels of smash to me. Even though it's the typa track where my focus should be on Jennie/Lisa, I'm completely obsessed with the Jisoo Christ bits. Something in her delivery just eats it for me. I need a dance practice video for this one.

18. The last 30 seconds of Yeah Yeah Yeah and hearing Jisoo saying fuck and shit on Tally always sends me. Tally was always instant for me.

19. After showcasing her vocal versatility on this album, I can't wait for Jisoo's solo full lenght album.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.